+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm back in Action

I'm Anthony.

Default I'm back in Action

Having recently lost most of my gear to flood water I turned to this forum for some tips on rebuilding. I managed to save my Beresford gear but invested in a few budget temporary items to get me started. So for the first time in a month I'm sitting hear properly listening to music again. I also spent hours washing and drying compact discs, you can barely see some of them on the window sill in the background.

Cheers.

#P1030472.jpg
    HOUSEBOUND---Denon 720 AMP and CDP; Pioneer PL-300 TT (via Art DJ PreII + Nagaoka MP110) ; Yamaha KX-493 cassette deck; Beresford Bushmaster MKII DAC; Beresford Capella; Boston Acoustics A26 speakers; Sennheiser Momentum; Sennheiser HD598
    PORTABLE---Fiio X3 DAP; Sony WM-DC2 cassette Walkman; Sennheiser PX100 ii; Beyerdynamic DTX 101.

I'm James.

cool looking set up you cant go far wrong with stans stuff. i have to say ive really felt for people like yourself with the recent floods,good to see your getting back on track,Jim
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Barry.

Nice one Anthony. Glad you're back in the saddle

..all the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff...

Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by aob9 View Post
    Having recently lost most of my gear to flood water I turned to this forum for some tips on rebuilding. I managed to save my Beresford gear but invested in a few budget temporary items to get me started.
    That's a sales pitch of the highest order . Glad to see that you are back up and running though.

+ Reply to Thread