+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Special AoS Offer on Isokinetik Silver Melody Tonearm

I'm Hugo.

Default Special AoS Offer on Isokinetik Silver Melody Tonearm

I have the Isokinetik Silver Melody SM-750 9" tonearm in stock, bundled with one of my improved mounting collars, at an already enticing price of £595 including VAT and UK delivery.

For this month only, AoS members can buy the Silver Melody 9" arm, with an improved collar, for just £570 including VAT and UK delivery. Please contact me via PM or e-mail if you wish to take advantage of this offer.

The SM-750 is the ultimate 'pimped' version of the classic Jelco SA-750D, built entirely by Jelco in Japan, and benefiting from silver wiring internally as well as in the headshell, plus a much better design of under-slung counterweight. It's been favourably reviewed in a number of magazines.

I'm Hugo.

Just a reminder that this offer is still available to AoS members.

Edit: This offer is for the one Silver Melody tonearm that I have in stock. I will not in future be routinely stocking the Silver Melody arms, but I will always be able to get them in to order from ISOkinetik, but not at this price. Happy to chat about deals in general, though.
    Last edited by Ammonite Audio; 28-02-2016 at 14:45.

I'm Hugo.

This ISOkinetik Silver Melody SM-750 9" tonearm is now reduced to £550, which includes one of my improved Jelco mounting collars.

http://ammonite-acoustics.co.uk/prod...iscount-offer/

I'm Hugo.

This arm is now sold. I can get the Silver Melody arms (9", 10" and 12") in to order, but this particular offer price will not be repeated. Feel free to give me a call to discuss if interested.

+ Reply to Thread