+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello all !

I'm Mick.

hi , try " song from a blue guitar " by the red house painters an amazing album if you like move onto the rest then your hooked addictive listerning

tried a few sonus fabers , concerto , grand pianos , signums , all very nice and amazing to look at but i found all three a little to coloured , owned the dali helicon 400 ,s about 6 months ago really nice speakers but found them a little to incoherant for my listerning still a very good speaker

the better half is generally very forgiving of my manic box swapping but any speaker with bass drivers over 8 inches generally prompts the look of total contempt , my last large floorstander a pair of hales concept 5,s with 10 inch bass drivers only had a living room life span of 4 weeks so the dali skylines with 15 inch bass drivers could be a new personal best , we will see !
    Last edited by mmar; 03-10-2009 at 11:29.
    Mick.

I'm notAlone.

Quote Originally Posted by mmar View Post
    hi , try " song from a blue guitar " by the red house painters an amazing album if you like move onto the rest then your hooked addictive listerning
    Thanks -> one more hits the basket.
    Dimitri.

In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    George Orwell

I'm InSpace.

Quote Originally Posted by mmar View Post
    the madness within has me heart set on a pair of dali skylines 2000 speakers
    Are those the ones that 'Horace' is selling?... If so, I've heard them at their previous owners house a few times, fantastic! the asking price is a bit on the steep side for me though.

Cheers...
    Shian7
    --------------------------------------------------------

Kudakutemo
    kudakutemo

ari mizu-no tsuki

Though it be be broken -
    broken again - still it's there:
    the moon on the water.

- Choshu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12