+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Refugees...

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Default Refugees...

From seeing this atrocity unraveling from the beginning, and all of us witnessing what these people are going through from news reports, not just from the [sometimes] biased BBC, but from all over the news networks,i feel utterly ashamed to be a part of the human race sometimes.
    And since becoming a parent quite late on in life, and thus experiencing first hand how precious life is, i cant help but feel absolutely heart broken and helpless at times when i see, in this day and age how in-humane we as humans can be towards each other!
    Anthony,TD...
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Geoff.

There are certainly tragic circumstances forcing many of the people we see on the news to depart their homelands and they were refugees when they crossed over a border into the first safe country or state they entered. But! They became economic migrants once they took a look around their new 'safe haven' and decided they wanted something better and moved on into the next country and then onwards towards western Europe. Many are not from Syria or fleeing war zones. I'm making an observation here not a judgement.
    Last edited by walpurgis; 15-09-2015 at 16:15.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Having been a refugee myself when I was about five, I can understand to some extent the problems facing many of these people. But what is quite clear in this particular case is that these folks are not just happy with being in a safe country. They want to pick and choose which country they want to end up in. That doesn't sound like a refugee to me. Call it economic migrant, but let's not forget the Trojan horse. Many of these refugees are young men of certain religious denomination. That alone makes me feel a bit uneasy. Even more so, given that Saudi Arabia has offered to fund the building of mosques all across Europe for followers of their faith. This looks like a hidden agenda.

I'm Grant.

The devil's finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

The Hungarians put up a fence yesterday to stop them - which it did - but they were all still just milling around on the other side of it, unsure what to do next

Then there was that youth who drowned trying to swim a river into Macedonia without realising there was a completely unguarded bridge half a mile upstream.

A couple of nights ago there was a wealthy couple interviewed who said they would be happy to put up some refugees in their house. They had obviously never spent a day in their lives and were completely away with the fairies but people like that really annoy me: going on telly to make out how good they were and implying their moral superiority over the rest if us. Like Bob f***king Geldof. That sort of thing is the real tragedy if you ask me.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm mick.

If ,by their actions ,they have done something good by their actions in a humanitarian and none judgmental way ,then yes,they do have a moral "supreiority" over you
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm mick.

Sometimes people hide guilt/shame by being critical of people who do good
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    A couple of nights ago there was a wealthy couple interviewed who said they would be happy to put up some refugees in their house. They had obviously never spent a day in their lives and were completely away with the fairies but people like that really annoy me: going on telly to make out how good they were and implying their moral superiority over the rest if us. Like Bob f***king Geldof. That sort of thing is the real tragedy if you ask me.
    When I was on the move I was given shelter by poor as well as filthy rich people. I shall forever be grateful for that.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyB View Post
    Having been a refugee myself when I was about five, I can understand to some extent the problems facing many of these people. But what is quite clear in this particular case is that these folks are not just happy with being in a safe country. They want to pick and choose which country they want to end up in. That doesn't sound like a refugee to me. Call it economic migrant, but let's not forget the Trojan horse. Many of these refugees are young men of certain religious denomination. That alone makes me feel a bit uneasy. Even more so, given that Saudi Arabia has offered to fund the building of mosques all across Europe for followers of their faith. This looks like a hidden agenda.
    Yes. There is a fair certainty that we and the rest of Europe are 'importing' terrorist infiltrators and many others who can be converted to Anti-West causes.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm mick.

Wonder how many we took in1939 turned out to be "terrorists".Lots of them fleeing had to travel through other countries before reaching Britain ,were these refugees or economic migrants

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast