+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Computer Disaster Corner

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    Looks like this one is similar, but has the power supply:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-4-Port...-/201341580210

I wonder if two of these laptop SSHD's can be run from one USB 3.0 socket via an un-powered hub.
    Ive got a usb 3 hub but not powered. An anker one which is good..dunno about cloning through one but might work
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Tried Macrium, prefer DiscWizard

70 GB, easy!!

Did you time it too boot?
    1hr 12 mins

Win 7 is too much foor hard drive as its full
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alex.

lol that fast!
    Spendorman

I'm Grant.

Aye, anything will be an improvement. If not i might try and put win 7 on via the linux pc from disc.. Dunno if it would work, and use it on the fancy one. Probably a bad idea, and should give up on getting any windows on it now.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anker-AH43...oAAOSw-itXsG0S

Thats the one ive got... I like anker stuff and have a few items of theirs
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Done 30% already so would deffo say its quicker than easeus, who appear to be con artists. They upgraded my backup then say i need to but it to use it as my licence has not been transferred yet. I wouldnt have taken the update if it was going to cost me again as it was a paid for application... Companies like easeus should get ran out of time on a rail

Hope they read this !
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anker-AH43...oAAOSw-itXsG0S

Thats the one ive got... I like anker stuff and have a few items of theirs
    Might buy one myself

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Done 30% already so would deffo say its quicker than easeus, who appear to be con artists. They upgraded my backup then say i need to but it to use it as my licence has not been transferred yet. I wouldnt have taken the update if it was going to cost me again as it was a paid for application... Companies like easeus should get ran out of time on a rail

Hope they read this !
    It's a Seagate SSD, why not try their free sofware DiscWizard!
    Spendorman

I'm Grant.

It's a Seagate SSD, why not try their free sofware DiscWizard!
    Thought you needed to buy it new?
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Might buy one myself
    Thing is their stuff is always well made, and seems to last. That is a nice solid little thing.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread