+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 200 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2000

Thread: Computer Disaster Corner

I'm Alex.

Mine is fairly reliable, but about 3 months ago it failed, I walked just up the road and bashed on the BT telephone exchange building. An engineer came to the door, had a good chat with him, but he was just site maintenance.
    Spendorman

I'm Alex.

eBay ----------- got problems at checkout, won't let me complete, Confirm and pay box greyed out.

Got eBay to call me, nice lady tried several thing inc. different browsers, no luck, she said it's fault on their side, may be fixed within 24 hours.

It's a new format for the checkout.
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

I dare say that if you completed a transaction, it will still stand and you can pay later.

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I dare say that if you completed a transaction, it will still stand and you can pay later.
    The odd thing is that the item I clicked buy it now, is not in my purchases.
    Spendorman

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    The odd thing is that the item I clicked buy it now, is not in my purchases.
    I’d be careful that you haven’t got a virus or other malware giving you a dodgy link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    I’d be careful that you haven’t got a virus or other malware giving you a dodgy link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I thought that a first, tried on a totally different computer (Linux) same result.
    Spendorman

I'm Alex.

Just had another word with eBay, they said still have a bug affecting customers and hope to have it fixed within 24 hours.

They will email me when fix is complete.
    Spendorman

I'm Alex.

Spoke to eBay and Paypal this morning, problem is definitely with the eBay checkout. They say it's affecting around 100 customers. My account is linked directly to my bank account, not a debit or credit card, and for some reason the system is not recognising this.
    Last edited by spendorman; 06-09-2018 at 15:06.
    Spendorman

I'm Grant.

Windows 10 on my ipad

Its actually pretty fast too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Edward.

How are you doing that on an iPad? RDC?

You really need to clean up your untidy desktop.

Here is a tidy desktop I have on one of my machines.

Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

+ Reply to Thread