+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 200 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2000

Thread: Computer Disaster Corner

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Hey Adrian.

I've just tried again and its fine. This time I used my username and not my email address. I've definitely tried that before though but this time it seems to have worked.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    I had a similar problem with Tapatalk and AoS a few months ago, I think it is to do with the cache for it becoming corrupted on the device, this is were the user id and password will be stored so that when you re-open the Tapatalk app it looks for the Forums logons that you are subscribed to in Tapatalk and then tries to log you in automatically. Obviously if the cache with the userid and password has become corupted then you will not get in. By entering the Username and not email address you probably have refreshed the cache for the AoS logon in Tapatalk and presto in you get.

I hope that makes sense, all you needed was an IT Genius.

By the way are you still selling the odd vinyl I know we did speak about Kula Shaker some time ago.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Geoff.

Just found a new spare OEM copy of W10 I'd bought last year and forgotten all about and just as I was planning to upgrade my old PC. I'll see if I can do it online free first though, if not I'll use this .
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Portable memory is getting cheap. 512GB USB stick for less than £15!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/512GB-Pen...1CcrPM9DA053Ew
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Portable memory is getting cheap. 512GB USB stick for less than £15!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/512GB-Pen...1CcrPM9DA053Ew
    Possibly fake. I bought a 32GB micro SD card recently, was fake when checked with H2testw
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

Bought a tiny Lenovo M73 the other day. What a nice thing. It's really, really small, silent and very quick, unfortunately the wife has snaffled it!

I'm Grant.

Looks decent Geoff.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Looks decent Geoff.
    It's about the size of a VHS tape.

I'm Geoff.

Anybody else using 'Open Shell' with Windows 10? It replaced the Classic Shell software and gives a very effective interface, making things more easy and logical in the manner of Windows 7. I now use it on both my main PCs and wouldn't be without it.

I'm Grant.

im used to win 10 system for most part so ive never really missed the old system. handy thing tho if you do
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Anybody else using 'Open Shell' with Windows 10? It replaced the Classic Shell software and gives a very effective interface, making things more easy and logical in the manner of Windows 7. I now use it on both my main PCs and wouldn't be without it.
    Yes, perfek! I use it with Win 10 LTSC.
    Spendorman

+ Reply to Thread