+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Italian Gold Note Bellavista leather limited edition turntable

I'm Paolo.

Default Italian Gold Note Bellavista leather limited edition turntable

For sale an almost new Gold Note Bellavista black leather turntable, with Gold Note B5 tonearm and Babele cartridge 3 months old (21 months warranty remaining).
    Including clamp, dust cover and upgraded GN Phono Cable (slightly better than the one included originally).

Perfect condition, of course, with it's box.
    Available for demos (or to send more pics or video) in Milan, Italy.

Selling for 1.100 EUR/810 GBP including insured shipment in Europe.
    Last Audioflair retail price was 2.200GBP, and there's one for sale in Netherland @ 2.499EUR (shall I increase price??? )

Last edited by warmsoul; 14-09-2015 at 17:49. Reason: Correct name

I'm Grant.

Looks rather stylish Paolo. not seen one of those b4 to my knowlege
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paolo.

Thanks Grant,
    indeed it is.
    Quite essential and elegant.
    I would anyway recommend to upgrade the cartridge: the Babele is a basic one.
    With the Denon DL-103 it sounds great (but it's a matter of personal taste)

I'm Doruk.

I am still using a lower model of Goldenote, Valore. I used to have their amps as well.
    Its a great sounding TT and generally Goldenote produces non-known hifi gems.
    Highly recommend this turntable. But not with babele.
    I agree that with denon 103r it sings.

I'm Paolo.

I agree, there are several small Italian manufacturers that make real worthy products and which are not well known.
    Of course Sonus Faber is a big name now, Opera is somewhat known...but the list is long: Pathos, AM, Graaf, Lector, Synthesis and Gold Note itself.

Back to the ad, if the purchaser wants me to include the Denon,...we can talk about it with some additional charge to be agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by dhemen View Post
    I am still using a lower model of Goldenote, Valore. I used to have their amps as well.
    Its a great sounding TT and generally Goldenote produces non-known hifi gems.
    Highly recommend this turntable. But not with babele.
    I agree that with denon 103r it sings.

I'm Julian.

Plus you can get dealer back-up in UK - I've seen and heard a number of Goldenote products at Audioflair who I think is the UK distributor.

Very nicely finished and engineered items, I was impressed!
    Sonore Rendu - Cambridge Audio Edge W - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by julesd68 View Post
    Plus you can get dealer back-up in UK - I've seen and heard a number of Goldenote products at Audioflair who I think is the UK distributor.

Very nicely finished and engineered items, I was impressed!
    Audioflair is indeed their UK distributor and Adrian is a pleasure to deal with.
    Goldnote makes some very serious decks and electronics - the Bellavista, in particular, happens to also represent great vfm. It would be a very good combo with the Denon 103.

I'm Paolo.

Price reduced to 1.000€/790GBP
    regards
    Last edited by warmsoul; 25-09-2015 at 15:46. Reason: price adjust

I'm Paolo.

Corrected (reduced) price in punds
    Price reduced to 1.000€/735GBP

+ Reply to Thread