+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Selling a couple of decent cameras.

I'm Geoff.

Default Selling a couple of decent cameras.

Having sought forum permission to offer non-Hi Fi items, I have two cameras to sell.

First an excellent 10.1 mp Nikon P7100 pro compact in superb condition. Direct competitor to the G series Canons. It's the last of the P series to have the handy optical viewfinder which has dioptre correction, great for people with crap eyesight like me. This is a beautiful camera and takes great quality shots.

Full spec & review here: http://www.photographyblog.com/revie...ew/conclusion/

Comes boxed with all software, cables, straps, charger, soft shoulder pouch and spare Nikon battery. Asking £150 + carriage (UK).

Next a smart 14.1 mp Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ7 high quality pocket compact in white, with Leica lens. This is in lovely condition and takes a very fine photo.

Full spec & review here: http://www.photographyblog.com/revie...mc_sz7_review/

Comes boxed with all software and cables and has a screen protector film fitted. Asking £65 + carriage (UK). (I have a Lumix pouch for it somewhere. If it comes to light I'll forward it)

Neither camera comes with a memory card. They both use SD cards. Both cameras are in excellent condition!!
    Last edited by walpurgis; 06-09-2015 at 23:15.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Nikon now sold.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ7 still available. The Nikon is sold. The photos of the Nikon were taken with the Lumix, if you want to see how good the pics are.

I'm Geoff.

Saturday bump for The Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ7 and a reduction to £55 + carriage. That's cheap and it's in lovely condition!

I'm Alan.

If I didn't already have two Lumix cameras I would be all over this like a rash.

For a compact camera they are VERY good IMO, easy to use and the Leica lens is a definite bonus for picture quality.
    If you are just thinking about it go for it, or buy it as a pressie for the other half.

...and no Geoff hasn't paid me

I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    If I didn't already have two Lumix cameras I would be all over this like a rash.

For a compact camera they are VERY good IMO, easy to use and the Leica lens is a definite bonus for picture quality.
    If you are just thinking about it go for it, or buy it as a pressie for the other half.

...and no Geoff hasn't paid me

I'd keep it Ali, but I got tempted by a DMC-LF1.

I'm Geoff.

Still available. Takes great equipment photos!

I'm Bill.

PM sent

Cheers. Bill

I'm Geoff.

Sold.

+ Reply to Thread