+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Eisener Bart's Tuning Room

I'm Grant.

they are big bad boys
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1 - QUAD VENA 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - XS VALVE DAC - AVANTREE OASIS PLUS + LEAF HD BLUETOOTHS - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR +NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI 3 DIGIONE/VOLUMIO - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN MAIN SPKRS/Q ACOUSTIC BT3 ACTIVES & CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**

I'm Sergio.

Unflexible pythons.
    Future is bright, great and positive.

I'm David.

Not much on the net about them Sergio, but they look well made, although I do prefer something that is flexible when it comes to wire.

I'm Sergio.

I will write review (I hope) about Neotech Sahara power cable.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hi Sergio,

Some awesome stuff there, as usual! I especially love your attention to detail with the mains supply and cables. I use a number of Furutech 'carbon-fibre' products myself. You should try their IEC plugs on your mains leads. I recommend them highly!

I use these throughout my main system: http://www.furutech.com/2013/01/26/949/ Best IECs on the planet, IMO.

Have you still got your Micromega CDP/transport? What is it, an Aria, Duo or what? And could we see a nice close-up picture of it. I'm a massive fan of top-loading Micromega CDPs. Love the thick perspex lid, and they sound *so* musical and 'un-digital', too!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Sergio.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Hi Sergio,

Some awesome stuff there, as usual! I especially love your attention to detail with the mains supply and cables. I use a number of Furutech 'carbon-fibre' products myself. You should try their IEC plugs on your mains leads. I recommend them highly!

I use these throughout my main system: http://www.furutech.com/2013/01/26/949/ Best IECs on the planet, IMO.

Have you still got your Micromega CDP/transport? What is it, an Aria, Duo or what? And could we see a nice close-up picture of it. I'm a massive fan of top-loading Micromega CDPs. Love the thick perspex lid, and they sound *so* musical and 'un-digital', too!

Marco.
    Hi, Marco,

I have only power wall socket from Furutech brand.

Yes, I still have CDP Micromega Aria and I am planning to leave it on my rack for records with usual level of quality (non-audiophile). Musical CDP, may be not perfect in timbres, but with own sound philosophy. By the way, I hooked it up to Pre Amp using XLR outputs and it sounds a little bit better than RCA despite Aria is not true balanced CDP.

I'm Sergio.

I am playing with those 2 new Power Cables now, changing their positions in Setup. Effect is huge. To be continued with more details.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112