+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: mobile phones..are O2 the worst!

I'm Grant.

It did occur to me yes. Its made by Anker and there were no bad write ups that I saw. So far its been fine . In fact cooler by far thsn the original. Its much easier to hold too although doubled the weight.
    But thanks. I will jeep an eye on it

Its actually what amazon guys use
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Richard.

I think it was something to do with recharging, but my memory is going! Not the phone memory, BTW.
    ABD.

I'm Grant.

Cheers, I will check it when charging. TBH the old battery got quite hot charging but this one didnt. obviously took longer but no issues so far. I will let everyone know how its going after some use.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Just an update re the double capacity battery. I have had no problems with it and it runs and charges cool as does the charger(original). Average use i am getting 3 days inbetween charges and that is just taking the battery to 50%.
    Very pleased. Just need a better sim deal now and maybe get phone unlocked
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Fell out with my operator, O2, as they were continuing to charge me for my phone after the 24 months were up,...that is contrary to their jargon and what their rep told me. result is my phone gets cut off tomorrow. ah well such is life I suppose, but they were not getting 22.50 a month for a fairly poor contract at best of times. They said they would unlock it but have refused to do that as well citing spurious crap etc. so folks, I'd advise you to be careful if you are with them as they dont seem to keep their promises.(they also increased the cost of the contract twice in the 24 months yet A contract is supposed to be a contract) disgrace of a company. I will try and get it unlocked myself and get a sim for it...NOT O2 THOUGH!!
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    I did try to go with EE but there Customer Services department is 'off-shore' .
    No I'm not, I'm in Devon! A long way from the throbbing metropolis, but definitely not offshore. (Some of my colleagues are, but a lot of them won't be soon, apparently).
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    No I'm not, I'm in Devon! A long way from the throbbing metropolis, but definitely not offshore. (Some of my colleagues are, but a lot of them won't be soon, apparently).
    ee? who runs them, or are they their own masters Shane? any good?
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shane.

Jointly owned by Deutche Telekom (who used to own T-Mobile UK) and France Telecom (used to own Orange UK). Both companies wanted out so they set up EE to make the whole thing viable and are now selling it to BT, which should go through in the next 18 months or so. The merger between TMUK and OUK gave them a massive advantage over Voda, O2 and 3. Because they were able to combine two complete national networks they were able to use the massive resulting equipment duplication to roll out 4G 18 months ahead of everyone else. Despite what irate customers tell me every day, it definitely is the biggest and the most reliable 2G and 3G network, and 4G is miles ahead of the opposition. Despite all that though, whilst people used to love TM and adored Orange, everyone hates EE, I think because they appear to be an artificial faceless construct. Certainly in the early days of the merger there were some major teething problems and they took their eye off the ball as far as customer service was concerned, but now the problems have been largely ironed out and there's a massive focus on getting service right. There's a long way to go yet (and we minions are feeling the pressure!) but I have no doubt that they'll get there.
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.

I'm Grant.

I wonder if my area gets coverage. some are better than others around here. Vodaphone used to be the best but not now. Tescos data used to be the worlds worst.

Ta for the info mate
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Don't use my mobile often. I just have a Tesco PAYG SIM in it and top up when I get below a tenner in credit. Last top up was July!!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast