+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Happy Anniversary - taking a Pink Triangle for a spin

I'm Robin.

A strange thread this but enlightening for me as I now understand one of my own turntables, that I inherited from my father, a bit more...

"..............he has plans to drop the Vector turntable and complete the range with a relaunch PT and a very very special new Anniversary, complete with K Drive, Vector, Spin and a new suspension (and a very snazzy mirror top-plate). ............"

My father bought a Pink Triangle Anniversary from new (SME V and Kiseki Purpleheart Sapphire fitted when delivered). I knew he was in contact with Arthur and that he had sent the PTA to the Funk Firm for a service and that it had been upgraded (this would be prior to 2009) but only now do I understand the extent it was changed from its original form.

Having now looked at pictures online of original PTAs and looked at my PTA it would appear that it was rebuilt to this "New Anniversary" spec mentioned above. So as I said, I knew it had been upgraded but only now do I realise the extent of the modifications made!

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Plas Esgair View Post
    A strange thread this but enlightening for me as I now understand one of my own turntables, that I inherited from my father, a bit more...

"..............he has plans to drop the Vector turntable and complete the range with a relaunch PT and a very very special new Anniversary, complete with K Drive, Vector, Spin and a new suspension (and a very snazzy mirror top-plate). ............"

My father bought a Pink Triangle Anniversary from new (SME V and Kiseki Purpleheart Sapphire fitted when delivered). I knew he was in contact with Arthur and that he had sent the PTA to the Funk Firm for a service and that it had been upgraded (this would be prior to 2009) but only now do I understand the extent it was changed from its original form.

Having now looked at pictures online of original PTAs and looked at my PTA it would appear that it was rebuilt to this "New Anniversary" spec mentioned above. So as I said, I knew it had been upgraded but only now do I realise the extent of the modifications made!
    Hi Robin,

Thanks for the share - pics are always welcome too.....
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041