+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: Happy Anniversary - taking a Pink Triangle for a spin

I'm Richard.

Managed to call in to see Arthur today, and a nice pub in Lewes
    Very upbeat about Munich and new projects.
    The pimping

The lorry leaves monday

I'm Kevin.

Is it not ready?
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    Is it not ready?
    How did you guess? He did at least have the decency to look sheepish. And I negotiated a new white Achromat as part of the compensation - which will help towards the authentic original look

I am going to build my own flying lead (he has given me a plug) and it should be done tomorrow...

The problem, well the excuse was cutting the top-plate which is a bit of a git, and if he screws up not easy to rectify. He has done the mount, motor, vector pulleys, electrics etc - it just needs holes in the top plate. Since I plan to replace the top-plate with a mirror one a la Anni, then he is going to do it in acrylic instead of drill my original metal, and that is bucket loads easier

Tomorrow

I believe the Spanish word for that is manana

I'm Peter.

delete
    Last edited by pcourtney; 06-06-2016 at 15:03.
    Movies ~ oppo 105 ~ marantz SR8001 ~ tannoy precision ~ BK Monolith Sub
    Vinyl ~ beogram 8002 ~ graham slee accession phono pre
    Red Book ~ Teac PD-H600 ~ red wine audio signature 30.2 ~ akg k-1000 headphones

I'm Richard.

It's a Pink Triangle Jim,

but not as we know it.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Deleted.

Default Happy Anniversary - taking a Pink Triangle for a spin

More details please

Andre, if you don't have anything of value to add then please don't!
    Last edited by YNWaN; 29-06-2016 at 22:12.
    Account Deleted

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Indeed. I've just removed a load of trolling and/or abusive posts on this thread, which are completely against our ethos.

Andre, that's enough. Stop winding folk up, and instead stay away from threads that you find annoying or boring. Remember what we discussed when you were allowed back last time. I don't have infinite patience.

Richard, between this and your recent behaviour elsewhere on the forum (such as you've had PMs about) you a teetering on the edge of a permanent ban. ONE MORE disgraceful outburst like that, no matter the provocation, and you will be gone for good! There will be no further warnings.

Needless to say, any 'back chat' from either of you on this matter will be removed, so if you value your membership here, understand and accept what I've said and move on.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Andr'e.

Ok boss

Maybe this thread would be better merged in with the 'Historic day for Great Britain' thread!

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Indeed. I've just removed a load of trolling and/or abusive posts on this thread, which are completely against our ethos.

Andre, that's enough. Stop winding folk up, and instead stay away from threads that you find annoying or boring. Remember what we discussed when you were allowed back last time. I don't have infinite patience.

Richard, between this and your recent behaviour elsewhere on the forum (such as you've had PMs about) you a teetering on the edge of a permanent ban. ONE MORE disgraceful outburst like that, no matter the provocation, and you will be gone for good! There will be no further warnings.

Needless to say, any 'back chat' from either of you on this matter will be removed, so if you value your membership here, understand and accept what I've said and move on.

Marco.
    That's fine Marco, thanks. I'll leave you in peace. I feel thoroughly unwelcome in a hostile environment and have nothing further to contribute

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldpinkman View Post
    That's fine Marco, thanks. I'll leave you in peace. I feel thoroughly unwelcome in a hostile environment and have nothing further to contribute
    I'm afraid that's all in your head. More realistically, it's some of your outrageous responses to others and general arrogant attitude that are causing the "hostile environment", with (now deleted) insults such as: "Fuck off sad loser and crap on someone else's thread for a change", which are completely OTT and violate our ethos.

By rights, you should've been banned instantly for making those remarks, never mind anything else.

How you can consider that behaviour as justified, and not wish to immediately apologise for it, shows exactly what you're about. Yes, the thread was "crapped on", but the correct course of action in such circumstances is to REPORT the post to the mods, and let them deal with it (or me), not attack the offender and respond with invective!

You also had the audacity recently to tell me how I should've reacted to the murder of Jo Cox, citing my own natural response as being 'inappropriate', arrogantly telling me instead what I should've done, including numerous other instances of unacceptable behaviour towards others, which up until now, I've let slide.

However, enough is enough. You've been given umpteen chances here to behave, past and present, and have been banned before for failing to do so.

Therefore, if you're going to flounce off the forum in a huff, that's fair enough, and your choice, but don't be under any ridiculous illusions that you've somehow been 'hard done to', which is far from the case! Instead, inhale some reality.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast