+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Difference between Monacor SPH-135TC, SPH-135C and SPH-135TC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Richard.

Default Difference between Monacor SPH-135AD, SPH-135C and SPH-135TC

I am looking for potential replacement drivers for the Audax HD13B25H units in my Jim Rogers JR150, as it is increasingly seeming like they are not worth the hassle and expense to repair.

A very helpful vendor on eBay swears that the Monacor SPH-135TC is an excellent choice of drop-in replacement (he also happens to sell these ). Doing some more research into this I see that Monacor make three versions of this driver, the SPH-135AD, SPH-135TC and SPH-135C. Wilmslow Audio stock the AD and C variants (but not the TC) and recommend the AD as an excellent drop in replacement for the KEF B110.

I am left confused as to the differences between the three models, particularly with regards to their suitability for use in my JR150s, and would be grateful for advice from anyone who has experience with the SPH-135 driver?

Many thanks.
    Last edited by ToTo Man; 21-07-2015 at 17:41. Reason: spelling
    Main System: Mac Mini > Schiit Yggdrasil 2 OG > Yamaha A-S3000 > Celestion Ditton 66
    Headphone System: Mac Mini > Schiit Yggdrasil 2 OG > Sparkos Aries / Schiit Mjolnir 2 > Sennheiser HD600

+ Reply to Thread