+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade-in Items coming soon

I'm Paul.

Default Trade-in Items coming soon

I have a few traded in items coming soon, but initially am taking interest checks in the following:

1 Pair of superb condition classic Wharfedale E70 loudspeakers. Photos will follow. I will give these a going over prior to sale to ensure that they are in tip-top order before sale:

Price (collection only) is £175.

I have one pair of ex-demo Rhapsodys (including stands) which are a re-worked development pair including much improved off board crossovers: Total package RRP is close to £4,000 but will take £1500, no offers. These are collection only too.

Various other items to follow. Please contact me via PM or via the Contact link on the RFC website, thank you.

I'm Paul.

Lots of interest in these so far but to answer all questions to date:

• Auditions possible at RFC's premises, located GL11
    • E70s are in fabulous shape and sound awesome for their age....go very loud with a handful of watts!!
    • Rhapsodys do come with SE spec external crossovers as well as stands and are warranted
    • There are other speakers you are free to audition at the same time if wished or to give a benchmark for either of the two above
    • reviews for comparison speakers given below
    • Please, no silly offers. These represent absolute bargains at the asking prices and I don't anticipate they'll hang around too long

Both sets are COLLECTION ONLY. Packaging and courier costs would otherwise be based on a pallet delivery due to size/weight so not cheap at all, hence collection please. You will get a decent coffee and choccy biccies though!

Raptor review: http://www.dagogo.com/reference-fidelity-components-raptor-speakers-review

Verity Rienzi Review: http://cheaptubeaudio.blogspot.co.uk...nzi-meets.html

Verity Rienzi Review: http://www.ultraaudio.com/equipment/verity_rienzi.htm

I'm Paul.

Reference Rhapsody loudspeakers provisionally sold.

I'm Paul.

Rhapsodys now gone.

Wharfedale E70's in great condition available for £175

Verity Reinzi's ex-dem, mint with original packaging and paperwork - £3,900 ono (RRP £8,450). Beautiful loudspeakers (pictures to follow) and work well with valve amps.

Proac Studio 150's in Cherry; absolutely mint, as new condition, £500 or £750 with up-spec'd crossovers (RRP new was £1500). (pictures to follow)

+ Reply to Thread