+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Deaf Row!

I'm Grant.

Looks the biz geoff
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

That looks like a funky bit of kit.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Only had it on for half an hour tonight, but things are very promising.

Another addition to my collection of Hi-Fi nobody else uses!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Rarities
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Rarities
    There'll be fewer tomorrow. The big EL34 monoblocks are due to be picked up by their new owner Sat afternoon.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alan.

The mains socket is upside down.

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Well it's here and sounding awesome! The L Pass2 pre-amp. Love the button controlled inputs and gain level x3.

This should be a great match to the Quad power amps as they have varying input sensitivities. I reckon this could be the only one in the UK.

Which ebay seller that came from?

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998_mk2 View Post
    Which ebay seller that came from?

S.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/hifi-orig...p2047675.l2563

He hasn't got any more of these pre-amps though, nor does anybody else on ebay.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    There'll be fewer tomorrow. The big EL34 monoblocks are due to be picked up by their new owner Sat afternoon.
    Liked those
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Edward.

Looks very professionally done Geoff. Does it have a remote vol control?

Before you put up the ebay link I wanted to find out more and saw this link:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/L-Pa...799125429.html
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast