+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Deaf Row!

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardlon View Post
    Geoff, please may I join the orderly queue for your Cheviots when you get round to moving them on. I'm sure it is already a long queue but still ...
    You have a much higher chance in getting those Cheviots, as you are based in London.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998_mk2 View Post
    You have a much higher chance in getting those Cheviots, as you are based in London.

S.

Perhaps Shane, but it will be up to Geoff and I'm sure many people will drive vast distances for the Cheviots.

But having said that - Geoff if you are selling I can come around first thing in the morning to pick them up.

Cash in hand

But if I recall Geoff you may have already given first refusal to someone else.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Grant.

His valve monos are nice things too.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Idiosyncratic looking things. I've seen them in the flesh when I used to visit Geoff.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    They're not at all bad. EL34 sound similar to Radford STA25. Very unusual styling.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    They're not at all bad. EL34 sound similar to Radford STA25. Very unusual styling.

Yeah that's the ones. I like those.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

The mirrors reflect the valve glow with the lights down, looks amazing.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

What is their output? 30watt
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

15 watts. But they boogie and drive the Tannoys brilliantly.

I'm Grant.

Only 15. Thought they'd be more. Would be enough tho
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast