+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Copy of.............

I'm Dan.

hmph, I think someone on marketplace is giving me the runaround Re: a CD I've paid for

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Just had my first bad experience too, but 99% of the time I've had no problem, plus Amazon run a similar scheme to PayPal and you shouldn't get charged...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Lee.

Yeah, I've seen those but I only wanted to pay £6 or £7.
    Lee

Independent Apple tech support guy at Macnology

Gear: iMac > ALAC > Airport Express > Beresford Caiman DAC > Mark Grant IC > Audiolab 8000S > Chord Rumour Speaker Cable > Dynaudio Audience 42 Speakers > Grado SR80 Headphones

Vinyl: 90's Rega Planar 2, RB250, Bias Cart, Rega Fono Mini

Last.fm

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

cheapskate!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm notAlone.

Looking for a new (normally priced) CD : Madness - Rise and Fall
    Dimitri.

In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    George Orwell

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    Looking for a new (normally priced) CD : Madness - Rise and Fall
    Good record, although I must admit I only have it in 'The Lot' which contains the first 6 albums, all the videos on enhanced CD, and cost me 20 quid!

I'm Lee.

Propaganda - A secret wish vinyl rip. I have the cd and the vinyl. The vinyl version is different and I have no way of ripping it.
    Lee

Gear: iMac > ALAC > Airport Express > Beresford Caiman DAC > Mark Grant IC > Audiolab 8000S > Chord Rumour Speaker Cable > Dynaudio Audience 42 Speakers > Grado SR80 Headphones

Last.fm

Unfortunately, neither do I Lee, though that is one of those albums I have on vinyl, CD and SACD... I haven't played either CD or vinyl versions for ages, so I can't remember if the SACD is the same as either, or different... got me curious now!
    Alex

I'm Lee.

Hmmm, I'm fairly sure that the SACD version is the same as the original LP release, at least according to the track list at wiki here.

The mix of track 1 is different, as are some others, and it's a shorter version of Dr Mabuse, although the original cd version contains Last Word/Strength To Dream within it, so....... who knows?

Cheers.
    Lee

Last.fm

I'm Nobody.

Looking for the below recording please

Klaus Schulze & Gunter Schikert - Homesession: Schulze studio 26th Sep 1975

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast