I am really pleased to announce that NEBO 6 will take place on Saturday 14th of November 2015. Unfortunately i have had to find a new venue because the previous one has been taken over by a large corporation. The Schooner pub in Seaton Carew has similar facilities though albeit without accommodation. There is plenty of places to stay only a short walk away on the sea front most at very reasonable rates. I will make inquiries and post them later.

I now need to know who is coming and what you are bringing. As ever, please don't feel you need to bring equipment to enjoy the event. You can turn up and enjoy an amazing day listening to some of the best gear on the planet. Come and join in, have a drink and kick back. Listen to some great music and enjoy the day. We get kicked off at 11am right the way through to 11pm and there will be a fully licensed bar, hot food and carvery at reasonable prices. Be great to see you here again or meet you should it be your first visit. Put the date in your diary and please get in touch if you want to know more.