+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arcam Alpha 6 amp with remote

I'm Andrew.

Default Arcam Alpha 6 amp with remote

Sale of this fell through elsewhere so I shall bung it on and see what happens.

£50 collected
    £60 posted

The remote alone cost me a score so this seems very fair for a good amp with phono stage built in.

I'm Dan.

I'll have this please

Away now until Monday but will pay ASAP and fine to have it sent via courier

Let me know how you want the £60 sent by PM and I'll reply with my address

Cheers
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Andrew.

Nice. Sold stp.

I'm Dan.

Super; ta

I take it's fully working, no issues with the channels and selector/volume pot etc
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Andrew.

Yup, all works fine man. Nice amp but I'm twitchy. Settled with my cdp but still seeking that amp.

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by agk View Post
    Yup, all works fine man. Nice amp but I'm twitchy. Settled with my cdp but still seeking that amp.
    Well this will be for my desktop system (again) but I can highly recommend the Alpha 10 or FMJ A32 if you want to stay with that meaty yet smooth Arcam sound...

If not give the NAD C356BEE a whirl, people write NAD off too quickly but the C356 is a belter of an amp and with a bloody good DAC to boot!

I'm Dan.

Payment sent

I'm Andrew.

...and received. Ta Dan. I shall box up tomorrow and get it on its way to you. Do you need a power cable, I have a spare I can chuck in the box if so?

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by agk View Post
    ...and received. Ta Dan. I shall box up tomorrow and get it on its way to you. Do you need a power cable, I have a spare I can chuck in the box if so?
    Please if that's ok?

I will have one, somewhere... It's just where that somewhere is!

I'm Andrew.

No problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast