+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SONY DSC-HX20V Compact Camera

I'm Grant.

Default SONY DSC-HX20V Compact Camera

Permission has been granted (excuse the pun) And i thank the mods for allowing this rare privilage(when posting a sales thread I am the same as everyone else)...rules about this can be found here....

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...461#post617461

Sony G Lens 20◊Optical zoom,GPS, 18.2 Mega pixels.xmor r cmos sensor and hdmi socket. Battery charges via camera and will come with usb lead and spare battery. I will also fling in an sd card and a lowepro soft case.
    Camera is in perfect condition and takes fantastic pictures or videos. Just updated to a Canon and dont need two, to be honest and this is just as good but doesnt have wifi.

I sold both my DLSR,s after buying this as it was so good

£110 delivered

Last edited by struth; 27-03-2015 at 15:57.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    Over every living soul, I've seen the future, baby,
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Just seen those pics on the big screen boy does this Canon show things like dust, up. I assure you it looks fabulous and a lot better than the pics. Gazjam and Brian saw it when they were over and can vouch for how clean it was. I'm Like Andre, I look after my stuff
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

It looks good. It was a very well reviewed camera when it came out. If I hadn't bought my Nikon and Panasonic, I'd be very interested.
    Official consultant wigmaker to Ant & Dec

I'm Brian.

Just saw these photos Grant and I was just thinking that they don't do the camera justice mate. I had this camera in my hands a few days ago and it is indeed immaculate . It's also a very nice piece of kit .
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server .
    DAC 3 French DAC
    Amplifier : Rega Brio R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Chord Epic Twin

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by brian2957 View Post
    Just saw these photos Grant and I was just thinking that they don't do the camera justice mate. I had this camera in my hands a few days ago and it is indeed immaculate . It's also a very nice piece of kit .
    Thanks Brian; yes the Canon really overdid the resolution and I had flash on too. lovely camera it is.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Bump...
    a review can be found here

currently £315 new... http://www.alfatec.co.uk/sony-dsc-hx...Dc0aAqlv8P8HAQ
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Up again.

could do a trade for an interesting cart
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

bump £110 delivered...a third of its price and in as new condition.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Sold
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread