+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to everyone

I'm paul.

Default Hello to everyone

Hi everyone, I will try not to be opinionated or controversial, I will try........

I'm Andr'e.

Please do i don't wanna be alone

I'm Grant.

Welcome to AoS Paul. I hope you enjoy the forum. Do you have any plans to change any of you kit? What equipment are you using?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Hi Paul, welcome to AOS,what sort of music do you like? where abouts in Wales are you?
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Paul. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here. We have sections covering every aspect of Hi-Fi.

If you have questions, locate the appropriate area and ask them there. Or if you're not sure, in the Blank Canvas section.

If you have any interesting equipment photos, please add them to our Gallery. They'd be appreciated.

Don't worry about being "opinionated or controversial", you won't be alone here, although we like to keep things friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm paul.

Hi There, I live near Port Talbot, but hail from Swansea, my system is as follows
    Funk Firm sapphire 12inch fxr Vdh crimson se trilogy 907 phono stage, well tempered simplex.funk firm LSD grande.
    Various CD players
    Music first preamp, Sugden masterclass power amp, pass labs class a integrated, modified arion adonis tube integrated.
    Magnepan 1.7 and 0.7, usher mini dancer x, spendor s8 e and graham ls5/9.
    Townshend and Vdh cables.

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!

I'm paul.

Near Port talbot, but from Swansea, music taste Zappa, yello,portishead, zero7, erykah badu, Stanley Clarke, steely dan, gil Scott heron, zeppelin,stevie wonder,fink, little axe, John Martyn, Chris Whitley, to name a few. I Love good music, anything that has merit, Simon Cowell is the anti-Christ, heroes are w c fields, the Marx bros, laurel and hardy, Valentino Rossi, Troy Bayliss, and I like admiring Kelly Brook!

I'm Geoffrey.

Hello and welcome Paul

Geoff.

I'm Anthony.

Hi Paul that's some lovely kit (s) you have there , welcome
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

+ Reply to Thread