+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "That's another fine mess".

I'm Steve.

Default "That's another fine mess".

Just bought a Beresford Capella headphone amp from the man himself. First thoughts are that i may have to change my headphones and get a better match for the Capella. I listened briefly to my old Senns that are falling apart and they sound wonderful through the cappella which means that my Grado SR225i's are going to be resigned to the laptop. i had a few queries about the unit so i gave Stan a buzz and he told me how to get the best from the unit. Great service and advice he's a hell of a nice guy.
    Great piece of kit nicely put together. Saving for new HP's now "That's another fine mess you got me into Stanley".

I'm john.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    Just bought a Beresford Capella headphone amp from the man himself. First thoughts are that i may have to change my headphones and get a better match for the Capella. I listened briefly to my old Senns that are falling apart and they sound wonderful through the cappella which means that my Grado SR225i's are going to be resigned to the laptop. i had a few queries about the unit so i gave Stan a buzz and he told me how to get the best from the unit. Great service and advice he's a hell of a nice guy.
    Great piece of kit nicely put together. Saving for new HP's now "That's another fine mess you got me into Stanley".

Nice one steveBTW great preamp in the capella...now you need the caiman MKll dac to go with it

jon

I'm Brian.

Nice headphone amp and a fantastic preamp when used with one or two T amps
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

+ Reply to Thread