+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rare Records

I'm Dan.

Default Rare Records

does anyone know of a person or web service that can obtain rare records and CDs?
    Not ebay

I'm Nick.

GEMM - a combined catalogue of independent record stores worldwide. I've purchased things through this a few times and while the search and web interface are crap, my experience has been good. Same feedback info etc as you'll see on eBay, but different.

Also check out the sticky in Musical Compositions that John posted a while back on places to buy records...
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Dan.

cheers for that! It's mostly for a friend of mine trying to get the early 36 Crazyfists EPs, but I'm sure I'll find a use for it as well

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I know what you mean Dan, I'm always ordering CDs for friends - "oh no dear, that's not another CD I've bought, that one's for my 'friend'!"
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Ralph.

Plenty of rare soul and tons of other stuff as well, HERE.

Regards

+ Reply to Thread