+ Reply to Thread

Thread: H'yar 'tis

Default H'yar 'tis

My gear may appear to be a bit underwhelming, but it sounds good to me, and it keeps getting better. My thing is to get all you can out of what you've got, then move on and up if it doesn't cut the mustard.

As much as I like tinkering with the components in attempts to improve (sometimes yea, other times nay) performance, I do take a spell off from piddling and just listen to the tunes every now & then. But then I'll read something that gives the itch try something else, and away we go.

I get enjoyment from several levels out of this hobby, and though it could break the bank, that's not necessary to get some very fine listening.

If you'd like to take a look, mi casa e su casa.

http://s713.photobucket.com/albums/w...photos/System/
    Stephen sez, "Pax, Frater"

I'm Neil.

Hi Mazeppa

Nice looking set up thanks for posting the photos.

Whats your first name ? Could you add it to your signature...we like to be on first names here on AOS.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    Hi Mazeppa

Whats your first name ? Could you add it to your signature...we like to be on first names here on AOS.

Regards D S D L

Good policy. It's done.

Added speaker pic.s. One with grill off showing drivers, another of backside showing passive radiator.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Nice - presume this is the "backside" - it looks a bit squashed in the middle - is there a story there, like my 11month old daughter has given me a "story" with my speakers...

This is also a lesson on inserting pictures in posts (JOKE!) - but it is easier to see them linked directly, if poss for the future.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread