well to be more accurate, its more of a replacement of the rather long in the tooth jan 12at7 /12au7 combo in my Beard ca 506. Having looked a round I eventually decided to push the boat out rather further than I anticipated .......

A matched pair of each was purchased from HotRox [my local provider]....excellent but slow service over the counter ...they had difficulty locating another part of my order. The computer say yes ...but they were nowhere to be found !

So What did I buy ?...............Well 2 matched pairs of the beautifully packaged Psvane T series mk2.

Hideously expensive ........right up until you hear them .......stunning astonishing......

http://psvanetube.com/wordpress/stor...pair-with-box/

Someone else wrote this ...much more eloquent than me but I wholeheartedly agree.....

Holy Freakin’ Crapolla! The short rewiew: greatly improved dynamics, wider and deeper soundstage, increased air and space in the upper octaves, more slam in the bottom and just plain better resolution in harmonic detail overall from top to bottom. If ‘it’ is there, you here it better. If ‘it’ doesn’t exist, there’s no filler added to color the sound.

So if your out looking for replacements or just rolling don't overlook these little gems