+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Up to the mark - at last. Acutex M312IIISTR.

I'm Alan.

About 1.7 gram Ali.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Stephen.

I remember the make from the early '80s. I remember they were inexpensive and had a strange T section. Looked like it rested on the record surface. Foxtronix a mail-order company sold them and was the only place I ever saw them advertised.

I'm Shane.

Bought one last year to tide me over until I can afford to get my Denon 304 repaired or replaced. Can't say that I'm missing the Denon at the moment!
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    About 1.7 gram Ali.
    I found 1.75 - 8 to sound best.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Andr'e.

o dear im gonna pass on one of those then. that is scary tracking

I'm inthescottishmafia.

LOL.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Nodrog.

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    o dear im gonna pass on one of those then. that is scary tracking
    Why is that then?

I have a nice ADC cart that tracks between 3 and 5 grammes Much more secure than these featherweight things

I'm Andr'e.

Gordon if i said white you would say black that why i choose not to bother with your posts any more, So i'll refrain from explaining.

I'm Nodrog.

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Gordon if i said white you would say black that why i choose not to bother with your posts any more, So i'll refrain from explaining.
    Andre, you need to grow a sense of humour. Not everything said is intended to wind you up. Some of us just find life a bit more of a joke than you do

Most of my carts track around a gramme or just over.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Steadman View Post
    Why is that then?

I have a nice ADC cart that tracks between 3 and 5 grammes Much more secure than these featherweight things
    What the hell can that be? I've had loads of ADCs and generally they tend to track happily at between 0.75 and 1.5 grams.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast