+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS Ruark Paladin floorstanders

I'm Steve.

Thumbs up FS Ruark Paladin floorstanders

One of Ruark's best kept secrets. The Paladins are very musical transducers as a few of you will attest having heard them with valves at Nebo's one and two. They are in great condition having been lovingly cared for. Their performance has been further enhanced having been rewired with Kimber cable. 4VS to the high frequency and 8VS to their low frequency drivers. Unfortunately i do not have the manufactures cartons anymore so pick up from Teesside would be preferred. Please get in touch if you would like to know more about them or want to arrange a demo. £370

I'm Alan.

Oooooo Denon PMA850.......lovely jubbly

I'm Grant.

A bit of a bargain these for some lucky boy or girl these were near. or at the top in their day and being looked after and rewired will be superb buy.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rich.

Steve, I want them... lets discuss.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Wow, surprised you are selling these Steve, they were very nice at NEBO.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Wow, surprised you are selling these Steve, they were very nice at NEBO.
    Ali, it was Crusaders at NEBO... these are their bigger brothers!!!! Sublime.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Steve.

No Ali

tThese aren't my Crusader III's that i had at NEBO 5. These are a two way design though i have to say, they are rather special.

I'm Steve.

OK Rich. Give me a call.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Steve, I want them... lets discuss.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Ah, I'll get me coat...
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

No Rich, The Crusaders are the Paladins bigger brother. The Paladins were priced between the Talisman II and the Crusaders II. The Paladins had a completely different design remit using a paper bass/mid whilst still utilizing the companies preferred soft dome tweeter. The only thing that let the stock Paladins down was the BICC (of the reel) internal wiring. This was something that myself and an old friend remedied by rewiring with Kimber cable. Once the cable burnt in they became giant Killers. They are unique, musical and kick ass. This really is a silly price for them and as mentioned above is a steal.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Ali, it was Crusaders at NEBO... these are their bigger brothers!!!! Sublime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast