+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iPhone 4S - White - 16GB - O2/GiffGaff/Tesco etc...

I'm Dan.

Default iPhone 4S - White - 16GB - O2/GiffGaff/Tesco etc...

Apologies if this shouldn't be in here but thought someone may want a decent mobile!

I've got my old iPhone 4S for sale; it's in white, 16GB and fully unlocked as far as I'm aware but I've only got access to O2/GiffGaff sims so cannot confirm. If it is locked it's easy to get unlocked for £10 via eBay etc...

It's no longer needed but to be honest it's too small for my slab like hands; hence the 6 Plus purchase

The 4S is in great nick; it's had a tempered screen protector on more or less all it's life so as far as I can remember; the screen is immaculate

It comes fully boxed; with a tan leather pouch, a rubber case, it's box, plug, USB cable and un-used earphones etc... Also comes with a small desktop stand which acts as a charger and can either be plugged into the mains plug OR your PC/Mac and will allow it to sync this way also. It also comes with a Mophie case which is able to be charged and acts as a mobile charger for the 4S if it's low on battery. It's used and has some small scuffs on 2 of the corners but other than that it's spot on and works brilliantly!

The phone will be factory reset before sent out and ready to be used etc...

£145 or near offer; postage included - Cash on collection from Preston, Lancs also welcome

My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Dan.

Sold now thanks - please lock/delete
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Andr'e.

Blimey is that how much they are worth now. I only paid £75 for my Black 16GB 4S

I'm Dan.

For everything that it comes with; £145 ONO is a good price. The Mophie chargers aren't cheap and still sought after etc...

It went for £135 on eBay and was collected

+ Reply to Thread