+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farewell

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    Telepathetic Grant .
    No, I cant move things .....well the earth moved once apparently, but I think that was a train.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Some people hope for a miracle cure, Some people just accept the world as it is, But I'm not willing to lay down and die, Because I am an innocent man

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    Psychedelic?
    Deffo in my youth Chris, but I take something now
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Some people hope for a miracle cure, Some people just accept the world as it is, But I'm not willing to lay down and die, Because I am an innocent man

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    No, I cant move things .....well the earth moved once apparently, but I think that was a train.
    That's Psychokinetic....
    Current Lash Up:

*Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm keith.

ive been around more than my fair share of forums and will confess i dont look at this one too much but my impression of people here were that they were a bit more adult than the stupid, childish drama queens ive often seen and moderated on myself.

Seems its just as alive and well here as everywhere else judging by the attention seeking first post.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by skimminstones View Post
    ive been around more than my fair share of forums and will confess i dont look at this one too much but my impression of people here were that they were a bit more adult than the stupid, childish drama queens ive often seen and moderated on myself.

Seems its just as alive and well here as everywhere else judging by the attention seeking first post.
    +1
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by skimminstones View Post
    Precisely. Pure and utter attention-seeking, drama queen behaviour, par excellence.

I’ve now decided not to ban Alan. Doing that would be counter-productive, as then he'll think he’s entitled to ‘play the victim’ (and moan about big, bad Marco) on any forum allowing him to do so.

Therefore, I’ll simply take the piss, by copying and pasting here any further remarks of his I see of that nature, in the hope that people’s reaction to them on this thread will embarrass him into not acting like a tit in future!

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Geoff.

That's quite funny, sensible too.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Alan.

I quite like tits......................

Firebottle - for the no bottleneck approach.

I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Alan.

Excellent....excellent....

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Precisely. Pure and utter attention-seeking, drama queen behaviour, par excellence.

I’ve now decided not to ban Alan. Doing that would be counter-productive, as then he'll think he’s entitled to ‘play the victim’ (and moan about big, bad Marco) on any forum allowing him to do so.

Therefore, I’ll simply take the piss, by copying and pasting here any further remarks of his I see of that nature, in the hope that people’s reaction to them on this thread will embarrass him into not acting like a tit in future!

Marco.

I'm Stephen.

Just goes to show perceptions vary. I just saw it as someone wanting to say goodbye while they still had the opportunity to do so.

I really dislike the idea of banning. If the forum is supposed to be representative of a community, why not allow an "irritent" element that an community will have? I must admit I was a bit disappointed when Jez Arkless was seen fit to be banned and when that NVA chappie was ejected from TAS. I know, I know, I know, I know he can be pretty forthright in his views and I'm sure he would even admit that at times he can be his own worse enemy. Even so, I'd still rather include him than exclude him from a forum. That's my opinion anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast