I'm Stephen.

Default Wanted: Something For Nothing

Quality items only.

No tat - Please.

Thanking you (In advance).

I'm Derek.

And chicks for free?
    Analogue
    Technics 1210GR (AT-VM95ML)>Rega Aria mk2>Teddy Pardo i80a>Tannoy Eaton Legacy

Digital Stereo
    Bluesound Node 2i>Chord Qutest>Teddy Pardo i80a>Tannoy Eaton Legacy

Digital Surround
    (f): OPPO 103D>Marantz NR1510>Teddy Pardo i80a>Tannoy Eaton Legacy
    (r): OPPO 103D>Marantz NR1510>Kralk Audio BC-30
    (c): no centre
    (s): no sub

Other
    Headphones :Sennheiser HD650
    Equipment Stands: Mana Acoustics

I'm Alan.

one female...(Our lass) just turned 47 years old...a bit simple..but she's a canny cook and loves to spend time washing and cleaning...easy to please...just take her somewhere where she really loves to go twice a week (her mother's house) and you'll have no trouble with her at all....oh...You'll have to drop her off at the Bingo 3 times per week also.......you'll also have to collect her from the Northeast of England..as she has no sense of direction...except she can find her way from the bedroom to the kitchen... and back.

I'm Neil.

And the point of this thread is?

Folks this section of the forum is for selling or asking for specific items not comedy.

So make a request for a specific audio item or items or the thread will be removed.

Regards Neil
    Last edited by Spectral Morn; 16-10-2014 at 23:29.

I'm ChrisB.

Did you swallow your beard Neil, or is there another reason you can't smile?

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    Did you swallow your beard Neil, or is there another reason you can't smile?

Stephen I know someone that could give you a cold for absolutely NOTHING... it's a real quality cold...let me know if you are interested in that ?
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    one female...(Our lass) just turned 47 years old...a bit simple..but she's a canny cook and loves to spend time washing and cleaning...easy to please...just take her somewhere where she really loves to go twice a week (her mother's house) and you'll have no trouble with her at all....oh...You'll have to drop her off at the Bingo 3 times per week also.......you'll also have to collect her from the Northeast of England..as she has no sense of direction...except she can find her way from the bedroom to the kitchen... and back.
    Swap you for a 46 year old right smart arse who cant heat a tin of soup ,is a right messy mare and hates housework, thinks she's Tommi Makinen's co driver if you ask her where were going oh and cant seem to find her way out of the bedroom especially when you need her.
    Truth is always new, totally unknown, and unknowable. The mind must come to it without any demand, without any knowledge,without any wish; it must be empty, completely naked. Then only truth may happen. But you cannot invite it.
    JK Hamburg 1956,Talk 4

I'm Andrei.

Quote Originally Posted by loo View Post
    Swap you for a 46 year old right smart arse who cant heat a tin of soup ,is a right messy mare and hates housework, thinks she's Tommi Makinen's co driver if you ask her where were going oh and cant seem to find her way out of the bedroom especially when you need her.
    Oi, you! Naff off! That's my missus you are talking about.
    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Sources:[/B] [B]1[/B][/COLOR] PC & Wyred4Sound DAC-2 DSDse   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]2[/B][/COLOR] Oppo BDP105   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]3[/B][/COLOR] Technics SL·1210 MK5 (Jelco 750D · Benz Wood).    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Speaker Cable[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Nordost Frey.[/COLOR]    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Interconnects [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Oyaide[/COLOR][COLOR=black] & [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Geisha [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Silver.
    [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#a52a2a]Phono Stage [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=black]Fosgate Signature V2. [/COLOR]   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Preamp [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Ayon Eris[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. [/COLOR]   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Power Amp[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]ATC P1. [/COLOR]  ​ [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Speakers[/B][/COLOR] Triangle Magellan Cello.     [COLOR=#A9A9A9]Oh Sting, where is thy death?[/COLOR]

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Now moved to the right area, where yooz can talk as much pish as yer wantz!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm brian.

You seem a genuine chap, so Im very happy to send you something for nothing.

No need to say thanks, it is nothing. No really, it will be nothing..... unless you can use the empty envelope.

Of course I would hope that you could send me £5 to cover postage. I wouldnt want to be out of pocket , for nothing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast