+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: **** A simple step-by-step guide showing how to include pictures in your ads ****

I'm Geoff.

http://tinypic.com/

Here's a guide I wrote a while back.

I'm Shaun.

Thanks

That worked although all the image are on their side but its good.

Shaun

I'm Grant.

Depending on their shape they sometimes get rotated especially if your phone etc is of 16-9 configuration. Try making it squarer
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

If anyone's looking for a "quick and easy" image upload service, maybe take a look at IMGBB: https://imgbb.com/

No registration, no account needed, just upload your image and it gives you a URL. Which you can use here on the form via the [IMG] tag or clicking the image button in the toolbar and pasting it in.

Not sure how good it is and your mileage may vary, but it seemed to work when I tried it.

Steve

I'm Simon.

I really haven't a clue as to why I can't upload images from imgur anymore. As far as I can see nothing has changed. I browse for the photos, click on copy and then click on my post in the thread. No joy it seems. Help! I've got a phono stage to move on
    Simon.

I'm Geoff.

Try tinypic, it always works for me. It's free and you don't have to sign up. Easy to use too.

http://tinypic.com/

I'm Grant.

Default **** A simple step-by-step guide showing how to include pictures in your ads ****

Don't know imagur but is copy the correct command? Share may be. Then it has the img to be wrapped around it. Ive always used imageshack and never had an issue with them. Currently using flikr as well now as a cloud to save my photos as I want to keep them safe and get them into albums etc. I believe you can use it for hosting but don't know the ins and outs of it.

If stuck, pm or email me the pics and I can add them to your sales thread
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Simon.

Thanks for the replies chaps. I'll give another go on Monday and see where I am then
    Simon.

I'm Grant.

You could also use tapatalk as they will host too for free and easy from a mobile device
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Don't know imagur but is copy the correct command? Share may be. Then it has the img to be wrapped around it. Ive always used imageshack and never had an issue with them. Currently using flikr as well now as a cloud to save my photos as I want to keep them safe and get them into albums etc. I believe you can use it for hosting but don't know the ins and outs of it.

If stuck, pm or email me the pics and I can add them to your sales thread
    Z i
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddles View Post
    Thanks for the replies chaps. I'll give another go on Monday and see where I am then
    B xm 8l

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast