+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: **** A simple step-by-step guide showing how to include pictures in your ads ****

I'm david.

Just checking!
    System:

SL1210 > Whest PS 3.0RDT> Audio Research LS17 pre> Lyngdorf RP1 room correction> Lyngdorf sda 2175 > Monitor Audio Platinum 300 speakers

I'm Grant.

Flickr still do a free service for small users as far as i know. you need to sign up for one of their accounts tho. once uploaded from your pc using the cloud button at top left side of flickr, you then can open pic there like this

and using the right pointing arrow at bottom right, click on share. select bbcode along top like this

and paste it in the box aos provides(which is the little tree to left of filmstrip at top of the quick reply box
    . flickr allows for different sizes to be selected before you copy the code.

Flickr is mostly a pro site but do allow small users free space but it will have ads etc.

Tapatalk will be moving to a subscription based system too, although i think there will be ads if you dont pay the sub.

most are pretty much the same, and flickr is good although i have the pro version.... also imageshack is one of the best but again not free. dont get much for nowt these days EXCEPT our FREE sales section; all we insist on is pictures etc as laid down in the rules
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    [Note this has been copied from Alex’s thread in The Gallery section].

(Obsolete pictures removed for continuity. Alex_UK)
    I can't see any pictures....
    Last edited by Alex_UK; 12-09-2019 at 10:37.
    'ANSOM IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Sugden Headmaster headphone/pre-amp, Class AB VMP dual mono bullet power amp, QUAD Elite QSP Amplifier, Roksan Darius speakers, REL Storm III, Target R4 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post

Copied and pasted to desktop, opened with Faststone Image Viewer, rotated, cropped, lighting and contrast and saturation and sharpness adjusted. Uploaded to TinyPic image hosting and copied and pasted to here.
    I can't see your picture...

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Sugden Headmaster headphone/pre-amp, Class AB VMP dual mono bullet power amp, QUAD Elite QSP Amplifier, Roksan Darius speakers, REL Storm III, Target R4 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Grant.

all will be redone lad you see mine ? gid braces
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    I can't see any pictures....
    Looks like my "free" Photobucket account is exceeding it's monthly download limit, so they're basically ransoming me to upgrade to a paid account by blurring images... Best I get the chequebook out, then!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Alan.

I understand that the site requires pictures/images for the classified ads.....The reason Colin wouldn't put any pics up...because he doesn't trust photo hosting sites...and even one of the moderators on AOS., said to me no way would he use a photo hosting site for fear of getting nasties on his computer....Maybe...letting users load to the site straight from their computers, would be an easier way forward, as this would be the simplest of things to copy and paste an image from their picture files....and would put an end to the constant ongoing reminders and deleting of valuable sales posts for the community...Al...

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Looks like my "free" Photobucket account is exceeding it's monthly download limit, so they're basically ransoming me to upgrade to a paid account by blurring images... Best I get the chequebook out, then!
    move to imageshack or go whole hog and do flickr if your photo daft .. I use it to store all my family pics especially. I have backups of them elsewhere too, mostly
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

You wont get nasties with flickr... some dodgy free sites i cant recommend tho. Most folk should have at least access to one if they sell stuff etc or do otherwise with photos.
    I have an imageshack account paid for and i only really use it to help folk out. not often I sell stuff tbh.

also if you have a good security system like malwarebytes premium you wont get anything. Ive used it for many years and my pc comes up clean every time..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Moved the images to imgur and updated the original thread - https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...king-to-Photos - the guide needs revisiting when I get time.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast