+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats coming on TV soon!

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    no matter, I searched UFO and got it that way, so I've recorded a shitload of them
    The crew of Skydiver all wore string vests, men’s nipples were clearly visible but not the ladies

and the aliens would knacker shado if they attacked in groups of more than 3, moonbase only had 3 interceptors & you couldn't trust Peter Gordeno piloting Skydiver to hit a barn door
    Last edited by Roy S; 19-12-2018 at 00:39.

I'm Martin.

That's what the mobiles were for. Or you could always go out on the moon's surface and have a crack at them with a bazooka. Although that usually ends badly.

What I don't understand is that SHADO is supposed to be a top secret organization but they're happy driving about the English countryside in APCs with 'SHADO' written on them in big letters.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    That's what the mobiles were for. Or you could always go out on the moon's surface and have a crack at them with a bazooka. Although that usually ends badly.

Ah but if they had just one more interceptor to mop up that third ufo they always seem to miss they wouldn’t need any earth based defences (and Sid with his condescending voice would be redundant). Coincidentally
    In one of last nights episode they let one through but the storyline ambled on and it wasn’t mentioned again (or I may have fallen asleep)

I'm Nick.

If we can go as far as New Year's Day then Luther starts up again (Season 5) (1-4 on Netflix which is recommend)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Hifi: Innuos Zen Mini MKIII > Fisual Hollywood Optical > Quad Vena II > Custom Clyde interconnects > TA Monoblocks > Tellurium Black > Reiver Millburn MK II (Custom super tweeters & TQ Black Jumpers).

Headphone Rig: MacBook Pro/Google CCA > Fisual Hollywood Optical > Beresford SEG > Custom Clyde interconnects > Beresford Capella > Sennheiser 700s

I'm Martin.

I was always wondering why the aliens don't just shoot Sid down and then the other night there was an episode I'd not seen before (despite the fact that I've been watching this show for the last forty-five years) where they do just that. Except he's only damaged not destroyed.

One thing they would not get away with now is insisting on all the female moonbase personnel having the same colour hair. In fact we recently had a bird at work come in with purple hair and they put her on a disciplinary for it. How times have changed.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm sorted.

One thing they would not get away with now is insisting on all the female moonbase personnel having the same colour hair. In fact we recently had a bird at work come in with purple hair and they put her on a disciplinary for it. How times have changed.
    Plus all the female uniforms seem to be regulated to 'skin tight' & it's probably a rule not to laugh at George Sewell's hair style

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Plus all the female uniforms seem to be regulated to 'skin tight'
    SHADO female recruitment policy was just three words: 'No fat chicks'.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

I believe they tried it, but found that they sweated too much inside the uniforms.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm sorted.

SHADO female recruitment policy was just three words: 'No fat chicks'.
    I believe they built on the one written by Gene Roddenberry?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    If we can go as far as New Year's Day then Luther starts up again (Season 5) (1-4 on Netflix which is recommend)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I believe Ruth Wilson is coming back, as the dangerously mental one who you definitely would - it wasn't the same for me when she went out of it. If I miss anything this new year, it certainly won't be Luther
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast