+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Whats coming on TV soon!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Don't forget brand new 'Magnum PI' tonight 2100 hrs on Sky One.

Also 'Curse Of Oak Island' is back, History Channel Wednesday nights.
    Yep, watched it earlier, beautiful escapist cack of the highest order. I want his shirts, I want that car, I want that house, I want that weather. And if they can chuck Higgins into the deal, all the better

I might save up for a holiday there, and hope to have enough cash before I'm dead.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Yep, watched it earlier, beautiful escapist cack of the highest order.
    Yep, pretty much.

At this time of year just seeing all that sunshine and palm trees on a tv show makes me feel better.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm sorted.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Not to my tastes, but I do often watch similar programmes on Sky Arts.

A few days ago there was a very interesting programme by the Who on the making of 'Tommy'.
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Not to my tastes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/art...mate-rock-band.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Not to my tastes, but I do often watch similar programmes on Sky Arts.

A few days ago there was a very interesting programme by the Who on the making of 'Tommy'.
    The best of that series imo, was the making of 'Apostrophe' and 'Overnite Sensation'. I think you'd really like that one, if you haven't already seen it.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I don't like the band Deep Purple, that's all.
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Oh dear. I Just saw an advert for a re-run of the Quantum Leap TV series on Pick TV, it was dire .

On the other hand, I caught an episode of The Brittas Empire on London Live channel yesterday and it was as manic as I remembered, with Chris Barrie & Co on top form. Great stuff!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Oh dear. I Just saw an advert for a re-run of the Quantum Leap TV series on Pick TV, it was dire .

On the other hand, I caught an episode of The Brittas Empire on London Live channel yesterday and it was as manic as I remembered, with Chris Barrie & Co on top form. Great stuff!
    Christ I thought Quantum Leap and Brittas Empire were both unwatchable back when they were originally broadcast. Both are on again at the moment, forget which channel. Might be Forces TV.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Because I don't think that Deep Purple are the ultimate rock band! That's all.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast