Quote Originally Posted by DSJR View Post
ironic, isn't it, when the Revox "pro" NAB adaptors are probably worth more than the B77 itself......

Ah, memories - I've owned at least one B77 (and been told I actually owned a second for a while, but I cannot remember) and loved using it, but had no use for it long term and couldn't afford to use it as an ornament sadly..

Enjoy
Sadly if that were true, its not. A B77 mk2 will be worth depending on condition and any accessories included, from as little as £200 ish to £500. The latter figure for a mint, fully serviced, calibrated etc model....this has been my observations so far, having watched E-Bay for a couple of months now. A rather beat up unit (case work), but mint fascia went for £300 yesterday. It was a quarter track with 2 damaged plastic cine reels. IMHO too much by at least £60. The cheapest so far was the one I got from a guy in Scotland for £220. Its cosmetically okay, one flick switch is broke but it still works via the shank. Everything else is okay bar a bit of tarnishing on some of the metal work. If I had seen it in the flesh, I probably would have waited for a better one. They are common enough.

Regards D S D L