+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Rega Brio-R integrated amp Black with warranty

I'm Tony.

Default FS: Rega Brio-R integrated amp Black with warranty

Hi Guys I have decided to sell my Rega Brio-R amp, I bought it from Hi-Fi Dave on this forum last December brand new (see photo) there are still two months warranty outstanding.

The amp is in excellent condition and works perfectly as expected, I use it to drive a pair of JR149s which is does with ease even though these speakers require a bit of current up them.

The amp comes with the remote (some very light scratches which are hardly noticable) original box & packaging and the receipt.

I'm looking for £295 posted to a UK postcode but I'm happy to post abroad at cost and I'm also open to reasonable offers but this is a great price for a nearly new amp so I can't really go much lower.

These amps are well regarded guys and I really like it but another amp has caught my attention and so I bought it on a complete impulse

The amp comes also comes with a decent MM phono section BTW and I would never buy an amp without a remote now.

Any questions please just ask here or PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Tony

BTW guys, this amp isn't an ex-demo per the receipt, I did agree to buy an ex-demo amp but Dave sent a brand new amp.

Last edited by twotone; 27-09-2014 at 16:05.

I'm Tony.

The amp is sold subject to the usual guys.

Tony

+ Reply to Thread