+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Belter's ,you know you want to, with prizes

I'm paul.

Default Show off your Belter's ,you know you want to, with prizes

Hello Everybody,
    now I know a certain turntable is popular around here so to add a bit of variety and because I love them and I am sure many of you do also .I am asking all members using a belt drive turntable to post a picture in this thread for us all to enjoy (well me anyway). to drum up interest and make it a wee bit exciting
    I am offering two prizes to the nicest most interesting belt driven decks , one will be the outright winner with a smaller prize for the runner up.
    the competition will run until the first of December so that the prizes can be sent out in time for Christmas . You can of course continue to add pictures after
    this date (please do) but they wont be entered into the competition.
    the Winners will be announced shortly after the closing date and the judges decision will be final.
    I have asked Marco and the Mods to act as Judges and I will have no say in their decision also any pictures that I post will not be entered.
    there are only two rules,
    1, the turntable must be belt drive.
    2.it must be your picture of your deck no google images please.
    so get snapping people
    you may win a nice little Christmas pressie
    cheers
    Paul
    Truth is always new, totally unknown, and unknowable. The mind must come to it without any demand, without any knowledge,without any wish; it must be empty, completely naked. Then only truth may happen. But you cannot invite it.
    JK Hamburg 1956,Talk 4

I'm Grant.

I have 3 Paul......Nice idea, and sure it will be popular. Lots of elastic band players around
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm paul.

Hi Grant
    get them posted
    cheers
    Paul
    Truth is always new, totally unknown, and unknowable. The mind must come to it without any demand, without any knowledge,without any wish; it must be empty, completely naked. Then only truth may happen. But you cannot invite it.
    JK Hamburg 1956,Talk 4

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by loo View Post
    Marco and the Mods
    New Who tribute act?

I'm Shane.

Not the greatest of photos, but here's old faithfull:

Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.

I'm Deleted.

Mine:

Account Deleted

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    Mine:

Thats a nice one Mark.. what is it?

Is that your new build clamp and mat arrangement?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm paul.

very nice Shane Haybrook and Hadcock?

that's awesome Mark is that all your own work?

here's one of mine sorry about the crap photo

[IMG][/IMG]

keep em' coming people
    cheers
    Paul

Ps I guess that judging moderators decks must also be excluded but it does not stop you posting them
    JK Hamburg 1956,Talk 4

I'm Nodrog.

Well you did say 'interesting'

Home made from MDF, suspension - if it can be called such - is speaker spike sitting in coins of the realm on rubber grommits and then sorbothane feet under the bottom frame. Arm is OL modded RB250 with Technics 205 cart. Motor is from an AR TT. The dust is standard issue in our house.

Its been modified from time to time, there was a stage where it was all immaculate but I like to hack stuff around to keep the hand in.

I'm Deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by loo View Post
    that's awesome Mark is that all your own work?
    Thanks , it is indeed (not the arm and cart) - took the picture too.
    Account Deleted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast