Kavent Acoustics SP310 Class A - A/B Integrated with fully balanced high quality power supply

The Kavent is a bit of a powerhouse!
50 watts class A, 180wpc A/B into 8 ohm and 300 into 4.

In terms of harmonics, emerging yourself in a totally encapsulation surround type soundstage the Kavent is one of my favourite amps. I've had this up against some serious amps and in many ways it has beaten some really very expensive ones, for instance it lost out in overall bass grip to a pair of Pass X1000 monoblocks but was superior in every other way!

It's so beautifully made and sounds just as stunning.

These amps are strictly American made and contain a huge 1Kva toroidal transformer which is potted.

So in order to get it working over here I've had a fully balanced stepdown potted 5 times shielded 2Kva bespoke toroidal custom made for the job and boy is it heavy! 28kgs heavy!

The balanced power supply is absolutely dead silent, has a gold iec input, is wired internally with silver and uses ceramic fuses, it's also all star wired, with the centre tap back to earth of course for safety.

Hard wired into it is an Oriton AC-3 mains cable which was 500 with a gold MS HD Power Iec plug fitted.

The mp has balanced and unbalanced inputs and a stylish all aluminium remote.

Retail on the amp was 2500 and over a grand extra for the balanced mains stepdown.

I'd take 1350 for it but willing to consider offers, it's for sale cow I need the room so...
Postage is possible as I have the original double box but with weight will be 30
Collection more than welcome from Plymouth.

[IMG][/IMG]