+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1814

Thread: Jokes & Funnies

I'm brian.

Your jokes are getting longer by the minute Dominic, I've seen shorter turns at the Apollo !. Fair play for your persistence though.

I'm Russell.

I particularly liked the one about the old lady with a bad tooth!

Russell

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    Your jokes are getting longer by the minute Dominic, I've seen shorter turns at the Apollo !. Fair play for your persistence though.
    Tim Vine he is not.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

I want to tell you a little about myself. I'm a shy and secretive person. That's it really.

I'm so lazy I bought a smoke alarm with a snooze button.

The librarian said to me "Your trousers are too long. I'm going to cut off the bottoms and keep them here". I said "Well that's a turn up for the books".

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

I decided to sell my old vacuum cleaner. Well it was just gathering dust.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Paul.

Linn Sondek LP12, Ittok, AT-F7
    Schiit Mani MK1 Phono Pre-Amp
    Nobsound NS-08P Bluetooth pre-amp
    Marantz CD5004 CD Player
    Pure DAB tuner
    2 x Meridian 205 monoblock power amps
    Tannoy T225 "Mayfair" speakers
    www.paulridgeblog.com

I'm Dominic.

There were two bulls standing together in a field, a young bull and an old bull.

The young bull says "Why don't we run down this here field, jump over the fence and do a few cows over in the next field?"

The old bull replies "Nah, let's take a stroll over to the gate, open the gate, walk through to the cow's field and we'll do ALL of them"

With age comes wisdom.
    CD player = Marantz CD6006
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201
    Speaks = Quadral Chromium Style 6

I'm Dominic.

These two gags appeared on BBC before the PC brigade killed them so they will never be repeated.

The scene is a Jo'burg suburb with neighbours having a conversation over a fence:

"Hey, Pik"

"Yeah, wotcha want?"

"Can I borrow your lawn mower mate?"

"Why?"

"Mine's in prison again".

A Smith and Jones classic:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXIVtf1JbQ

I posted these up because my sister in law is South African and her jokes and accents just fold me up. No offence intended.
    CD player = Marantz CD6006
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201
    Speaks = Quadral Chromium Style 6

I'm Steve.

Jokes are often a reflection of life taken to an absurd degree, but can only work if there is some truth to it. Personally I'll laugh at anything that's funny, pc or otherwise!

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Jokes are often a reflection of life taken to an absurd degree, but can only work if there is some truth to it. Personally I'll laugh at anything that's funny, pc or otherwise!
    Yup. I'll go along with that. It's a bit like stereotyping, desperately non-PC these days, but undoubtedly based on elements of truth.

+ Reply to Thread