Thread: Jokes & Funnies

I'm Geoff.

What's brown and sounds like a bell?

Dung!

I'm Geoff.

What's red and smells like blue paint?

Red paint.

I'm Justin.

Been reading this book on anti-gravity and I can't put it down.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    What's red and smells like blue paint?

Red paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Steve.

A bloke was out driving his brand new Bentley, and while sat at the lights, a scabby old Punto pulls up at his side.

Man in Punto shouts "Hey! you got a phone in your Bentley? I've got one in my Punto!"

"Yes, my Bentley has a phone."

I've got a fridge in my Punto. Does yours have a fridge? Mine does!"

Slightly annoyed the man replies, Of course it has a fridge!"

"I have a bed in the back of my Punto, I bet you don't have a bed!"

The man in the Bentley speeds away from the lights, and he's properly pissed off. He drives to a bed shop, and has a top-off-the-range bed fitted, with the best memory foam mattress with regulated temperature and silk sheets. He then spends the next five hours searching for the Punto.

Eventually he finds the Punto on a deserted car park, and all its windows are steamed up. He knocks on the window, but no reply. He keeps knocking and eventually Punto man opens his window, his head soaking wet.

"Hey, you horrible little man, I have a bed in my Bentley, and it's better than anything you'll have in there!"

"You got me out of the shower to tell me that?"
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    A bloke was out driving his brand new Bentley, and while sat at the lights, a scabby old Punto pulls up at his side.

Man in Punto shouts "Hey! you got a phone in your Bentley? I've got one in my Punto!"

The man in the Bentley speeds away from the lights, and he's properly pissed off. He drives to a bed shop, and has a top-off-the-range bed fitted, with the best memory foam mattress with regulated temperature and silk sheets. He then spends the next five hours searching for the Punto.

Eventually he finds the Punto on a deserted car park, and all its windows are steamed up. He knocks on the window, but no reply. He keeps knocking and eventually Punto man opens his window, his head soaking wet.

"Hey, you horrible little man, I have a bed in my Bentley, and it's better than anything you'll have in there!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    What's brown and sounds like a bell?

Dung!

Dad joke of the week right there
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Rich.

Went for a job interview today, was asked if I can perform under pressure...

Said no, but I can do a cracking Bohemian Rhapsody.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Geoff.

When I go, I want to die in my sleep like Grandad....................Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car!

+ Reply to Thread