+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Direct drive....pah! I spit on your pox-ridden belts! This is the TT of the future

I'm ChrisB.

Default Direct drive....pah! I spit on your pox-ridden belts! This is the TT of the future

This one should make the canine loving donkey-man smile:

Ladies & Gentlemen, I bring you the one & only DOG DRIVE TURNTABLE.

If you'd like to collar one of these state of the bark creations just visit www.The_Well_Tempered_Bonio.com & have your credit card ready (bring your own pooch)
    .....a proper work-out for yer woofers

Want to play singles at 45rpm? - It's simple - just purchase our 45rpm adaptor ........ the Val-howler. It's a longer, stronger stick to hang a bigger beefier bone from - Fido will run like he's never run before!

What's more you can upgrade to new heights of reproductive delight with the quartz locked, titanium encrusted, liquid crystal display, oxygen free treadmill - the Trample-linn

Not only that, but this model also allows you to be a DJ too - chuck away your nasty old Technics - you can do scratching & that wicki-wicki stuff, by selecting the patented leg-hump mode if you buy the 'Gerrof-ya-bastard' upgrade kit.

From Mad Magazine 1958
    (there's more where that came from!)
    Last edited by The Grand Wazoo; 21-07-2009 at 00:46. Reason: I just spiffed it up a bit!

I'm Andy.

Hi Chris

Yes, it did make me smile. Liked it a lot. Will have to copy the image.

Having a bit of a shit night shift. Bored nothing much doing, internet connection needs re-booting every 30 minutes or so.

Only have a hand full of shifts to do before leaving AP and starting new job.

To add icing to the cake or shift to be accurate, I had a call earlier tonight from the guy who has done the day shift. He now tells me he has been in contact with a person who now has Swine Flue and he is feeling unwell.

Hope I don't come out in Rashers otherwise I will have to Trot off to the docs for some Oinkment .

Andy - SDDW

I hope the Pooch Powered TT works with Loopy Labradors with Cabbage for brains.

Taken from Mad Mag, haven't read that in a very long time. You need a warped sence of humour for that mag.
    Last edited by Sand Dancin Donkey Walker; 20-07-2009 at 23:28.
    HV Electrical Engineer - SAF (Sustainable Aviation Fuel) Plant

I'm ChrisB.

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Dancin Donkey Walker View Post
    Hi Chris

Yes, it did make me smile. Liked it a lot. Will have to copy the image.
    Thought it might tickle your id!

To add icing to the cake or shift to be accurate, I had a call earlier tonight from the guy who has done the day shift. He now tells me he has been in contact with a person who now has Swine Flue and he is feeling unwell.
    One of the guys who lives in my weekday digs has got it - anti-bacterial wipes abound!

I hope the Pooch Powered TT works with Loopy Labradors with Cabbage for brains.

I tried it with our Mk. I Brittany Spaniel (soppybastardnogoodforagundog edition) - it don't work. He won't stay in a straight line. He just wants to sniff the amp all the time - must be the French influence.
    Taken from Mad Mag, haven't read that in a very long time. You need a warped sence of humour for that mag.
    Warped is all I've got!

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    I tried it with our Mk. I Brittany Spaniel (soppybastardnogoodforagundog edition) - it don't work. He won't stay in a straight line. He just wants to sniff the amp all the time - must be the French influence.
    Mine sort of semi-trained as a gun dog. I have had words with her, I said

"don't care if you are a gun dog, you can carry a Hand ( paw ) Gun, but definately no Semi-Automatics"

Time to go home now. It's obviously been a long shift .

Andy - SDDW

I'm ChrisB.

More from the Mad Hi-Fi Edition.

Maybe this should go in the library section!

I'm Nick.

Definitely! Have you got the digital 'back catalogue' of MAD stuff - every mag since 1950 whenever, scanned and indexed it's fantastic! I'm a major Sergio Aragones fan; his margin doodles are the business
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Ralph.

Mad Hi-Fi Q & A

Q.
    Every time I play my new Crooners compilation album the needle jumps at the start of track 2, landing nearly halfway through the track. Is this the record?

A.
    No, the record for Crooners groove jumping is 3 whole tracks of Perry Comos' Greatest Hits held by.... ....

What, me worry?

I'm Andy.

Default Protect Your Record Collection From Manual Handling

Chris

As an addition to the Pooch TT, how about this. A manual record handling machine. Never again damage your records due to poor manual handling, your records will be safe in the hands of this machine - probably ?

Andy - SDDW

+ Reply to Thread