+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MCRU bake-off

I'm David.

Default MCRU bake-off

Did a decision get made as I got one to announce?

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Well announce it then!

[Announcement now in trade room -- Marco]
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Tom.

You will find it down in Critics Corner.

Shoulda gone to specsavers

I'm inthescottishmafia.

That'll be his Joe 90 specs!
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm David.

that's just a load of old farts waffling on about nothing in that thread, oh bu..er me that's this entire forum innit!

only joking of course

once the hierarchy decide where to put the Bake Off thread I will post my news (my daughter who is 12 loves baking too)

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    That'll be his Joe 90 specs!
    I don't need specs to see that leather waistcoat you have painted on your rather rotund torso matey

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Well make sure there's lots of nice cakes then, there always is at the Scottish Mafia bake offs...

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Mains Cables R Us View Post
    that's just a load of old farts waffling on about nothing in that thread, oh bu..er me that's this entire forum innit!

only joking of course

once the hierarchy decide where to put the Bake Off thread I will post my news (my daughter who is 12 loves baking too)
    You are right guvnor, a bunch of old fannies fannying about if you ask me

Anyone would think they have applied for planning permission first the way they are titting about over a simple task like creating a sub-forum

+ Reply to Thread