+ Reply to Thread
Page 880 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 380780830870878879880881882890930980 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,800 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm charles.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    It's a small magnet SP1052 B200 and although appearing the same is actually different to the preceding Chorale model's SP1014. The early Corellis employed a similar cone to the Chorale item, but the voicecoil was aluminium wire instead of the previous copper wound version. Later Corellis have a cone of slightly different appearance, due I believe to the Plasticote doping being sprayed on instead of brush applied.
    Oh by the way, for the sake of correctness, no such thing as a B200 SP1052 - SP1052 refers to the CROSSOVER employed in the Corelli. Model B200 SP1063 is the DRIVER employed in this particular model.

I'm Geoff.

Quite right. Got my SP's mixed up. Not that I expect it'll make much difference to anybody.

I'm Taz.

This cassette player looks cool, like an early portable sound system https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F112967867760

I'm Grant.

had a sony very similar to that.. was actually a very good unit
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    had a sony very similar to that.. was actually a very good unit
    My Kid brother bought an Akai GXC?? similar to that from a Gulf duty free store in approx. '74. think the amp was a huge 3W per channel. If memory is right they was considered to be the dogs gonads. I know he paid £180 ish for it and it was still doing the biz 20+ years later. great sounding little unit.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Taz.

Anybody here want these for £50 collected from the seller?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323225694165

Been chatting to him and he has decided to keep the stands but will let the speakers go. Both tweeters not working but otherwise in ok condition for age

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by TazSob View Post
    Anybody here want these for £50 collected from the seller?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323225694165

Been chatting to him and he has decided to keep the stands but will let the speakers go. Both tweeters not working but otherwise in ok condition for age
    T33 tweeter (SP1210) i think
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Taz.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    T33 tweeter (SP1210) i think
    That's the one Grant

I'm Geoff.

Rare Tannoy Definition D100 speakers. In Barnsley. Very nice!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tannoy-De...8AAOSwRQla6L5r

I'm Paul.

Not e-bay, but there is a pair of these B&W model 70 speakers coming up in a local auction, not sure what they are like and what is the seperate section that sits on the top?

https://www.eastbourneauction.com/ca...09A0FABF205BFF
    HI-FI SYSTEM:-
    Revox B250 Amp.
    Revox PR 99 mk2 R2R.
    Revox B126 C/D Player.
    Yamaha GT2000 T/Table with Shure MKIV Cartridge and Jeco VN-45HE SAS/R Stylus.
    Bang & Olufsen Beolab18's and the 19 Sub Speakers.

A/V 5.1 System :-
    Soundsend Wisa box.
    Harmen Kardon front and rear satellite.
    Legend 10.2 Silverback Active Centre.

+ Reply to Thread