+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 1098 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513563963 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 10976

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Barry.

..all the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff...

Frank Zappa

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    Oh baby please!!

The seller has put a £239 starting price on this 303 - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUAD-303-S...sAAOSwaA5Wj9IG

Look at the state of it!

S.
    Does look a bit tatty, at least it's a later one and not too bent. The heatsink looks intact. He has another 303 for sale too, same sort of state.

The heatsink fins are quite prone to damage when shipping a 303. I have a 303 that was quite well packed, but got damaged in this way.
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

Decca C4E Mk.IV elliptical FFSS cartridge.

Obviously causing some interest. The bidding is up to £411 and the listing ends tonight. Could it set a record for an FFSS?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1619365367...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'd certainly like it, but not at that sort of money, even though in sound terms it's probably worth it (they sound fantastic).

Think I'll stick with the Mk.III ellipticals I have .
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Grab a bargain?

There's a very good second hand British CD player offered on eBay with an incorrect listing title and it's not attracting much attention. I won't show it on here for obvious reasons, but if anybody is in the market for a nice player at hopefully around the £300 mark, PM me and I'll send a link. It's worth about £750 and ends in three days.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm jamie.

aw have a heart geoff,the seller might be down on his luck and need funds.
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Grant.

Knowi!g Geoffs tastes its probably a MERIDIAN
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Knowi!g Geoffs tastes its probably a MERIDIAN

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Decca C4E Mk.IV elliptical FFSS cartridge.

Obviously causing some interest. The bidding is up to £411 and the listing ends tonight. Could it set a record for an FFSS?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1619365367...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'd certainly like it, but not at that sort of money, even though in sound terms it's probably worth it (they sound fantastic).

Think I'll stick with the Mk.III ellipticals I have .
    Up to £450 now. A couple of hours to go.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    aw have a heart geoff,the seller might be down on his luck and need funds.
    It's a dealer.

I'm jamie.

in that case then.... mums the word! lol
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

+ Reply to Thread