+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 1098 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549949 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 10972

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm jamie.

the one i had was in red too.
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Thanks mate, though I've not been working since September when I had a heart attack.
    Blimey Ali. I didn't know. I hope you're OK now.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    the one i had was in red too.
    And you should have kept it Jamie, you naughty lad! It's a better arm than the Ittok. I was using both on a 401 and the Ittok went.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Blimey Ali. I didn't know. I hope you're OK now.
    Yeah fine thanks. Bit of a weird one. Nowt wrong with my blood pressure or cholesterol, all tests I've had can't find any damage to the heart, nor any heart disease - all my arteries are fine. Strange.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Mine's red also, and is supposed to be a rare early version with solid counterweight.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm jamie.

And you should have kept it Jamie, you naughty lad! It's a better arm than the Ittok. I was using both on a 401 and the Ittok went.
    that it may be mate but it wasn't suited to the lp12 ,ie the cable routing and no 90 degree plug. im very happy with the ittok for me it was the right choice for the turntable. doesn;t stop me looking for them on the bay though
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    that it may be mate but it wasn't suited to the lp12 ,ie the cable routing and no 90 degree plug. im very happy with the ittok for me it was the right choice for the turntable. doesn;t stop me looking for them on the bay though
    Ah. I can understand that.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Yeah fine thanks. Bit of a weird one. Nowt wrong with my blood pressure or cholesterol, all tests I've had can't find any damage to the heart, nor any heart disease - all my arteries are fine. Strange.
    EMF exposure can apparently cause things like this, of so I'm told. There was some studies of it in the states
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yep, that be an explanation Grant, cheers, I'll look into it. Would certainly explain it, given I've worked in high voltage substations for almost 30 years now.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Geoff.

A Mission 774 arm. I reckon this will fly at the end, they are beginning to fetch serious money these days. Fortunately, I don't need it as I'm well stocked up on these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1118454335...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    355 quid. There's no doubting that these are on the way up pricewise. A long overlooked 'goodie'.

+ Reply to Thread