+ Reply to Thread
Page 1062 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 6256296210121052106010611062106310641072 ... LastLast
Results 10,611 to 10,620 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Geoff.

Hmm. Celestion UL6 "Broadcast Monitor"? Never heard of them described as that before, they are just domestic compact speakers as far as I know.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194475172...0-343765626430
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Hmm. Celestion UL6 "Broadcast Monitor"? Never heard of them described as that before, they are just domestic compact speakers as far as I know.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194475172...0-343765626430
    Their horizontal format does make them look like bridge monitors but I don't know if that was ever the intended market for them.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm John.

Well if they ''sound amazing'' with some sort of ''profile'' (whatever that means) then they must be good
    Sent by me using an appendage

SME Model 15/V tonearm, Lyra Dorian, EAR Phono Box.

Luxman 509X amp.

PMC 25 23i speakers.

Innuos/Roon/Qobuz/I-Pad. Oppo UDP-205.

Cables by Kimber, Yannis and Audioquest.

Audioquest Niagara. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter. Project RCM. Zerostat.

I'm Adam.

Don’t see these up for grabs very often!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/403286279...QAAOSwBklhipe8
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Rob.

Never seen these before they look amazing, looks like you need a few amps to power them. However, it looks like it could be quite a messy business.............

'the sounds Ist prefect can’t try when you come this speaker ist very warm sounds'
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I must have been living under a rock as I’d never heard of the Matrix 800 before either - review on Stereophile pretty much says they are the best speaker ever... face only a mother could love, though... there’s a pair with a dealer for £6k, so that’s the top limit you’d expect to see them go for, will be very interesting to see what they make, although as eluded to, the description could be better... looking at other items for sale and previous sales I don’t think it’s a scam, though. Would love to hear them, but unless they go for the starting price that won’t happen!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm openingabottleofwine.

They look like the sort of speaker Darth Vader would use.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Hopefully they won't sound like Darth Vader or I'd be sending them back. They must sound amazing, because that's a look only a mother could love.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    They must sound amazing, because that's a look only a mother could love.
    That could be said for the majority of expensive 'audiophile' speakers. Most of them are as ugly as sin.
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread