+ Reply to Thread
Page 966 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 46686691695696496596696796897610161066 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 10964

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTLOWER View Post
    oh come on chaps!, they do offer Free delivery!
    And the meters are definitely BIG!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm keith.

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by skimminstones View Post

''I doubt there is any other like it''

My arse! Why do people say such crap! I've seen many NOS 401's sell, just like that one in the link.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm brian.

See very few with original packing etc though. Not sure never used is a good thing anyway with something that age ?

I'm Adam.

The last one I saw in this condition was unearthed from a loft by John Howes. It sold for just under £3000 if I recall correctly.
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Adam.

A lot of lovely B&O for not much money…

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bang-Oluf...AAAOSwiehcsIEM

And a nice system at a low price, currently. Both amp and CD player are easy fixes…

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beogram-5...4AAOSw9hlcqFuY
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Grant.

first one looks like a buy if local
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm stuart.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    The last one I saw in this condition was unearthed from a loft by John Howes. It sold for just under £3000 if I recall correctly.
    It sold for £1600 previously
    Garrard 401, Jelco 750 with Shuggie, Ortofon 2M Black / ZYX Yatra 100, Project Phono RS with Sigma22 Linear PS, RPi3 + DigiOne + Linear PS, RPi3/1Tb SSD with PiCorePlayer + Linear PS, Perreaux Eloquence 250i 40th Anniversary with ES9038Pro DAC, DCG3 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 8x2 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 686 Power amp, Benchmark DAC2 HGC, Primare V25 CD player, Monitor Audio PL300, Sjostrom DCT03 DC Blocker.

I'm Gary.

There's a Beocentre and speakers in a reclamation place near me for £295 if anyone's interested, they say it's working
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

I'm John.

Check out these big Kenwood speakers...https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-K...def0%7Ciid%3A1

+ Reply to Thread