+ Reply to Thread
Page 956 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 45685690694695495595695795896610061056 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,560 of 10964

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Rare opportunity. Boxed NOS KEF B139/B110/T15 drive units. It'll be interesting to see what these fetch. My guess, £350 maybe?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183698389621?ul_noapp=true
    In their favour, they're not the constructor series versions. I'm not sure there were any speakers that used that combination though, the B110 was usually matched with the T27. Didn't the T15 dig further down into the mid range and would often be matched with just a B139 (with mixed results)?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    In their favour, they're not the constructor series versions. I'm not sure there were any speakers that used that combination though, the B110 was usually matched with the T27. Didn't the T15 dig further down into the mid range and would often be matched with just a B139 (with mixed results)?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
    I have the KIT 2's B139's and T15's i have a lot of love for them mixed reviews i love them very good indeed so much so im keeping the 103's and KIT 2's and selling half the collection tomorrow very sad but needs must..
    Pre & Power
    Technics SUC 909U & Technics SE A909S
    Turntable
    Thorens TD 125 MK1 , SME 3009 S2 Non Improved , Shure V15 II , SME 2000 Plinth
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman91 View Post
    I have the KIT 2's B139's and T15's i have a lot of love for them mixed reviews i love them very good indeed so much so im keeping the 103's and KIT 2's and selling half the collection tomorrow very sad but needs must..
    You mean all the gear you've collected? That's a big batch, do you mean you listing it on ebay tomorrow?

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Yes. The original Celeste and Concord models. I thought they were pretty horrible, I've owned them.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Yes. The original Celeste and Concord models. I thought they were pretty horrible, I've owned them.
    Radford did a better job, I believe used a special B139 with a lighter weight diaphragm, and the T15, my friend has a pair.

I still have the original type Celeste, not my favourite speaker, perhaps that's being kind.
    Spendorman

I'm Alex.

Sensibly priced Pioneer PL12D + Shure M75ED

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PIONEER-P...t/132966563060
    Spendorman

I'm Alan.

Is this of any interest to anyone...gumtree...guy in South Shields Tyne and Wear...he's got a rather nice amp too....

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-ster...ble/1330197908
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    That's cheap. I've seen the drivers on their own with higher asking prices. However, the units look a bit dark in the photos, could be dirty.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Dan.

Just needed something funky for the Aiwa Midi Amp and Tuner

QED Arias

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-of-v...torefresh=true

Pre & Power
    Technics SUC 909U & Technics SE A909S
    Turntable
    Thorens TD 125 MK1 , SME 3009 S2 Non Improved , Shure V15 II , SME 2000 Plinth
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2

+ Reply to Thread