+ Reply to Thread
Page 1058 of 1098 FirstFirst ... 5855895810081048105610571058105910601068 ... LastLast
Results 10,571 to 10,580 of 10972

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Only 100k so if they're not your bag you'll get your money back, maybe lose a bit in shipping mind...
    ''Possible designing horn loudspeakers same, or more more better! ''
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Very tempting that, only 20 minutes or so from me... ‘cos I really need another vintage receiver to go with unused Sony one in the garage...
    don't know how you can resist. He's got a reserve on it though so it won't be that cheap.
    Current Lash Up:

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    don't know how you can resist. He's got a reserve on it though so it won't be that cheap.
    I have no idea what it would be worth, with original box and looks in good nick I’d expect it to go for £300 at least? I wouldn’t pay that for a curiosity experiment... We’ll see...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Bugger, the Luxman receiver went for 128 quid but I was working last night and completely forgot about it! Impossible to tell how much the winning bidder was prepared to pay but I reckon that was indeed a bargain on eBay...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm winston.

Tdl Speakers Reference Standard M

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115009984...sAAOSwZDNhTuso

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by winstonmalcolm View Post
    I remember them coming out, still have the mag with the review in it somewhere. Need amplifier with a shedload of current though. They used a Linn Klout and that couldn't cut it.

I would love a go on them.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Geoff.

Near impossible to find spare parts for I'd expect.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Near impossible to find spare parts for I'd expect.
    Yes the drivers were bespoke units so pretty much no chance of replacing them if it were required. I'd still be very tempted if they were near me though, thankfully they're not.
    Current Lash Up:

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Yes the drivers were bespoke units so pretty much no chance of replacing them if it were required. I'd still be very tempted if they were near me though, thankfully they're not.
    TDL is an itch to scratch in one form or another, and less than an hour away, but too rich for me, I’m out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Alex

I'm Geoff.

Decca H4E FFSS cartridge. Very rare and looks a good example. From a reputable seller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224623078...IAAOSwRrlhTxJH

An ebay bargain? Who can say, but it'll sound amazing in a suitable arm .
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread